Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 50 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Ohhh, the airport photos are gorgeous: the gaze, the bedhead, the clean-shaved face ... he's a doll!!!

Plus, isn't it just great that he grew old and suddenlyrealized that fitted jeans are indeed more flattering?!

Nice look, handsome!

Now, about him and Agassi..I wonder if it's not a bit strange the two of them, since he criticized Agassi quite a lot last year about coming out on the drug issue...

· Registered
186 Posts
"Whatever would make Andre ask such a thing?"

Marat is one in a billion, let alone a million. On the subject of girlfriends, he could only really settle down with someone who is his equal in beauty, which - unfortunately for him - narrows the field virtually down to zero. He'll never find his equal in charisma, but that's probably a good thing. In terms of intellect and wealth, the odds are slightly better. :p Yes, he looks pretty waif-like to me too ...
Ahahahha!! Monkey, you've spilled the beans!! :worship:

And yes, he's quite the brainy humoristical lovable wealthy looker and I love him to bits!

You always write truly beautifully about him, he's a very fortunate man to have such fans and so many nice thoughts centered around him!

· Registered
186 Posts
Well he's a very fortunate man to be so incredibly perfect in every single way. :lol: Here's the thing. In my stalking web research endeavours, I've come across untold comments about how Marat was put on this earth to be shared by all women and that's the only thing that adequately explains his universal appeal etc.

I'm now actually starting to think that's true :shrug:, at least on the so-called spiritual level. Obviously I don't know the man at all, but I get the feeling that even the most loveable, interesting, independent woman couldn't captivate him forever, whereas he could forever captivate any woman, no matter what he did.

So the odds are stacked against him romantically speaking (sorry, Marat!). Or for him, depending on your point of view. :angel:

Dear Monkey,

Whenever I see people saying such beautiful things about him, I simply go Christian all over and wish I had him around just to be able to share him with you! :wavey:

Though most probably mentioning "sharing" in this sexually charged day ("Are you tying to tell us you're gay?" + him coming out as a "picture appreciator" :devil:) isn't a good idea :p

PS: "In my stalking web research endeavours" ...ahahaha...so there is such a thing as an Internet Marat Safin stalking community"...whoever coinded that was right on spot!

· Registered
186 Posts
The 2nd pic in this post is starting to make more sense now. :lol:
Yeah, I thought that too when I noticed the "Fear and loathing in Las Vegas" poster reflected in the mirror in the small photo with the training shoes and the armchair (same page as the big photo with his bed):haha:

As regards the (now) infamous photo in the bedroom...it is tacky, of course, but he has some Helmut Newton albums on display in the living-room, so at least he's consistent with himself...Personally, I wouldn't put that on my wall, but I also don't find that that outrageous either! So, whorehouse or no whorehouse, it looks good with the chandelier, so give the guy a break...he's gonna have to take it down anyway, once he gets a lady bossing around in his life...

I like his bed and his cat, I don't quite get the photo/travel/artsy albums spread allover that house (they only seem to be outnumbered by the million candles he stores in; I personally believe that the candles & album thing must have been added by the photographs) and I love the fact that he sleeps on the left side of the bed (that's a good match, love! Call me!)

Monkey, once again thanks for work here; you truly keep this place going on, I'm sure everybody agrees.

PS: Is is just me, or does he actually does seem rather loaded from these photos?!

· Registered
186 Posts
a not especially relevant photo of Marat with Ekaterina Peshkova which I'm assuming is from last year. webpage
Why do you think it's from last year?

Did they break-up? I'm saying this because I'm not taking him for serious when he says he's been single for 6 month now and all the rest...

If they did, I must say I'm sorry...I mean she was like a lawyer+a TV girl+Marat Safin female no. 1+who-knows-what-else! That's rather impresive!!

Particularly because in my Bar Association you're like a lawyer and that's it...no TV jobs ...no Marat Safin, nada!!

· Registered
186 Posts
Girls, he doesn't pay them to go to bed with him, he pays them to go away afterwards!
Didn't he say something like this about a year ago and was nominated for "Quote of the year" in Gazzeta dello sport?

PS: He looks rather fresh faced for 28 of January, don't you think? I guess Mum didn't allow vodka & a monster party for Junior's B-day party!!

· Registered
186 Posts
Oh, girls, am I the only one to love this jacket of his (which he also wore in the Pat Cash interview, with a shirt underneath)???????

It's so grandpa he's practically insanely sexy!!!
:rolls:

I love him getting ...hmm...demure. SO HOT!

1 - 19 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.