Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 260 Posts

· Premium Member
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^ OMG. :rolls: Well, if he's going to look as hot as this coming through the airport, he's got to learn to expect that kind of thing. :hearts:

The first screencap is what I call Marat's "receiving instructions from outer space" expression.

"Sa-fin-ate ... Sa-fin-ate ... Sa-fin-ate ..."

· Premium Member
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^ :hearts: Gorgeous photo, thank you, gisela. :wavey: In case anyone wants it, the link for the above pic.

Rise of Legends 2011 press conference, 05 January 2011. L to R: Jimmy Wang, Marat, Andre, Misha and Lu Yen-hsun.

webpage

· Premium Member
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
^^ :wavey: Thanks Gennie, I hope Steffi won't mind if I post one of those press pics.

Bits and pieces from 04 and 05 January. (am saving the biggies for the next page :angel:)
I'm hoping some of the smaller ones turn up eventually in in a larger size.

webpage

webpage

webpage

· Premium Member
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
Happy New Year, everyone ... I collected my favorite shots I've taken over a period of three years and combined them into one retrospective.
There are lots of His Royal Hotness along with Fed, Rafa, etc.
:wavey: Happy New Year, aj. What can one do but :bowdown: Thank you so much.

^^ And thanks for bumping the small pics. Nice caps, btw. :lol: In the last one, it looks like Marat's about to be swatted off the stage by Andre's enormous ego backhand.

EDIT: managed to find a slightly bigger version of this one.

1 - 17 of 260 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.