Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Very interesting.

krystlel, I believe Roger said he would play in the playoff if Switzerland qualified, which they did, so I guess he'll play

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
If Ivo finds his form and Cilic improves a bit more we could win it. I think Mario can beat Nole.

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Yeah right.

Better call Ljubo back.
Ljubo said he won't play. And I like him but I doubt he could help us, maybe in doubles. I think he'd have problems with Tipsarevic and no chance against Nole.

·
Banned
42,099 Posts
Ljubo said he won't play. And I like him but I doubt he could help us, maybe in doubles. I think he'd have problems with Tipsarevic and no chance against Nole.
Stepanek left and came back. I think this team wouldn't have many chances... they'd need to beat Faker2 twice and win the doubles.

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
:spit: :spit: :haha:
What? Everybody who watched the match in Madrid I think last year said Mario was the better player in the first set, and it was when he just came back. Do I have to remind you Djokovic lost to Anderson? He can lose and I think Mario could beat him.

·
Banned
42,099 Posts
Fakervic over 5 sets is too difficult to beat. This Ancic, losing to Ferrero, isn't winning.

I'd be calling Ljuba Truba back now. :p

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
I hope we draw Serbia so you worship me :)
Mario is still not playing his best tennis, in a few months, with enough match practice he'll be in his top form beating Federer in Wimbledon and winning it :D

·
Registered
32,165 Posts
What? Everybody who watched the match in Madrid I think last year said Mario was the better player in the first set, and it was when he just came back. Do I have to remind you Djokovic lost to Anderson? He can lose and I think Mario could beat him.
If Djokovic will actually care,and I think he DOES in Davis Cup,Ancic has absolutely no chance.Dont be stupid.

·
Registered
32,165 Posts
I hope we draw Serbia so you worship me :)
Mario is still not playing his best tennis, in a few months, with enough match practice he'll be in his top form beating Federer in Wimbledon and winning it :D
Fanboying at it's best.

Face it,we have about 0,01 % chance of winning against Serbia if Djokovic will be fit and play.Not to mention Tips can beat Cilic easily.
I would be surprised if we get more than 1 point.

And as for the other part of your post...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Fanboying at it's best.

Face it,we have about 0,01 % chance of winning against Serbia if Djokovic will be fit and play.Not to mention Tips can beat Cilic easily.
I would be surprised if we get more than 1 point.

And as for the other part of your post...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I bet your head hurts after rolleyeing so much ;)

I don't know why are you praising Nole so much, he's not as good as Federer was at his best and he is beatable. I said I think Mario could win, there's a difference between that and for example you saying Querrey has no chance to beat Grosjean. It's stupid to argue about something that didn't happen, so let's just wait.

·
Banned
42,099 Posts
Ancic must stop being a freaking grinder if he wanna play well again.

Truba is a legend man. He's the only Croatian I trust in DC (no offense).

·
Registered
32,165 Posts
I bet your head hurts after rolleyeing so much ;)

I don't know why are you praising Nole so much, he's not as good as Federer was at his best and he is beatable. I said I think Mario could win, there's a difference between that and for example you saying Querrey has no chance to beat Grosjean. It's stupid to argue about something that didn't happen, so let's just wait.
So what if hes not? He's the best player currently on hard courts.
Ancic at his 100% maybe is a top 10,and thats questionable.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts