Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
entry lists have just come out for adelaide, chennai, doha...

... but arnaud is nowhere to be found :eek:

all his frenchie friends (richard, seb, paulo, benneteau, gilles simon, jo jo) are turning up at adelaide (obviously the french don't want hewitt to win so easily :lol: ) and mika is on the top of the alt list too. somehow arnaud won't have returned from his holiday yet. i had to read it again and again to believe it.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=113462

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Yes, why ???

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sydney entry:
Alternates
1. Seppi, Andreas ITA 50
2. Tipsarevic, Janko SRB 52
3. Grosjean, Sebastien FRA 53
4. Clement, Arnaud FRA 54
:bowdown:

the entire french contingent will be here... even fabrice who isn't going to adelaide:aparty:

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
I guess sydney's more attractive than adelaide ! lol
Good pics coming soon................ :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
I was also very happy to see Arnaud on the Sydney list. :D

Elina

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wonder why, though, because he has generally played both in the past.

What are you going to do when he retires?
i will retire :lol:

what are you going to do? follow gasquet? ;)

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
I should follow someone else, because seb will retire at the same time I guess (or before). I wondered how i was going to do after sampras retiring, and by chance, one day of january 2001, two young frenchies played each other in semi in Melbourne... :p
But I don't know who could make me follow tennis as much after them. I will continue to watch tennis, I love that, but... :sad:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
sydney entry:
Alternates
1. Seppi, Andreas ITA 50
2. Tipsarevic, Janko SRB 52
3. Grosjean, Sebastien FRA 53
4. Clement, Arnaud FRA 54
:bowdown:

the entire french contingent will be here... even fabrice who isn't going to adelaide:aparty:
thank god that we read his name in the list. i told you guys, some weeks before i heard in tv that he plays his last year......:eek: i really hoped they confused the issue....sounds like they did!!!

·
Registered
701 Posts
i will retire :lol:

what are you going to do? follow gasquet? ;)
You will retire. Good answer. lol :haha: Gasquet? Don't mind him or any of the other frenchies, in fact. And I've got a soft spot for Boredo :rolleyes: and he has a few more years.

I should follow someone else, because seb will retire at the same time I guess (or before). I wondered how i was going to do after sampras retiring, and by chance, one day of january 2001, two young frenchies played each other in semi in Melbourne... :p
But I don't know who could make me follow tennis as much after them. I will continue to watch tennis, I love that, but... :sad:
Don't you think that Arnaud and Seb will live on! There's always the Tour of Champions, etc., just like Pete? Maybe they'll coach some up and coming French kid or even captain DC. :devil: Or maybe they'll have a tennis camp for people like us...

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Don't you think that Arnaud and Seb will live on! There's always the Tour of Champions, etc., just like Pete? Maybe they'll coach some up and coming French kid or even captain DC. :devil: Or maybe they'll have a tennis camp for people like us...
I don't think they will play on tour of champions etc... but I imagine them (especially arnaud, who's very at ease at tv) as commentators.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I don't think they will play on tour of champions etc... but I imagine them (especially arnaud, who's very at ease at tv) as commentators.
Brillant! TV commentators, what a good idea. :yeah:

I see that Pete does not play Blackrock..I meant that tour not the type that Pete recently did with Federer. Some of the players on Blackrock were top players, but some not. They could also play WTT Pro League with that crazy colored court ( I know Pete has played that in the past).

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
Or they'll show us another qualities and invite us to dinner every once in a while :p
(And let's hope that other quality is cooking in this scenario ;) )

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
I don't remember where I posted about this before, so I'll post here now.
It is also about a 2008 tourney ;)

Next week I'll know for sure if I can go to Marseille :bounce:
My sister has the whole week off, but I have to retake 2 exams and hopefully they're on thursday and friday :)

·
Registered
701 Posts
I don't remember where I posted about this before, so I'll post here now.
It is also about a 2008 tourney ;)

Next week I'll know for sure if I can go to Marseille :bounce:
My sister has the whole week off, but I have to retake 2 exams and hopefully they're on thursday and friday :)
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Should I ask why you have to retake two exams?;):devil:

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Should I ask why you have to retake two exams?;):devil:

Just not studying enough for one :p and the other one was really a lot more difficult than what the teacher explained to us all those lessons.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts