Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We hope that Gaston plays and plays often, but it's good to see he will be back on court at the Miami Challenger.

Miami Ch
Viña del Mar (possible WC)
Buenos Aires ( Jaite has offered a WC)
Acapulco

There will be a mix of challengers and ATP events.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Would anyone know which week in February the Copa Telmex in Buenos Aires is? I am plannng a trip to Argentina and thought I could attend the tournament for a day or 2 :)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Would anyone know which week in February the Copa Telmex in Buenos Aires is? I am plannng a trip to Argentina and thought I could attend the tournament for a day or 2 :)
Sorry, couldn´t find any info for you... This year it took place in the third week of February.

·
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 2009 calendar isn't out yet.

Once, it is, then I will post some tourney info here.

·
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Arzu, if you are around.

The Buenos Aires event starts on Feb 16 next year.

·
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you so much! I am in the process of booking my trip to Argentina. I will be at the event Feb 16th :)
The tournament website is in Spanish, but you can book tickets online. The club is in the northern part of the city in Palermo. This is a very good part of the city to stay in.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The tournament website is in Spanish, but you can book tickets online. The club is in the northern part of the city in Palermo. This is a very good part of the city to stay in.
After I read your response I emailed the agency and requested to stay near there. It is my first time there so it is a very helpful tip :worship:

·
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Gaston is playing the Petrobras Exho series in Santiago and allegedly Medellin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts