Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
29,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seeing as there really is only 2 members currently on the board, ExcaliburII and I, I thought it would be good to maybe get a couple more. This thread is for nominating them anyone. You can nominate anyone or even yourself and then there will be a poll of the finalists so everyone can vote.

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
How many people, you think, should be on the board totally?

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
I would suggest Snowwy, ExcaliburII, balloon, VaiBrasil, Björki, qczi or Allez-Alejo.
(If one of them doesn't want to, I would also be available but I won't nominate myself :p)

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Hi !
I nominate Maldini, and FilipeMB who are volunteers.

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
I just said if the others didn't want to ;)
I will have to do military service from March to August, so I don't know if it was such a great idea to be a board member ;)

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
well, you'll do a great job, i think, until march and from august to end of the year :p :worship:

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
oups.
I tought that snowwy was already member of the board.
I nominate him too. :)

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
Snowwy, ExcaliburII, FilipeMB

I would nominate maldini, but he's doing the military service, board members shouldn't be away for too long.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Snowwy and VaiBrasil

·
29,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
People Nominated

VaiBrasil, VaiBrasil, VaiBrasil, VaiBrasil
FelipeMB, FelipeMB, FelipeMB
maldini, maldini, maldini
Foosimoo
Baghdatis72
qzci, qzci
balloon
Björki
Allez-Alejo

More people can be nominated for a couple more weeks, til after the last tournament of the year. At that point there will be a vote I guess. There is no need to nominate me or ExcaliburII as we are already on the board ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts