Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yeah based on the commitments from hewitt and nadal, the star attractions... the tournament has started selling tickets.

it also has a new look.... hmmm... website at: http://www.medibankinternational.com/

EDIT
- BUMP FOR 2007 :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,260 Posts
Re: tickets are on sale

Wow.... there're still some good seats left (unlike the Aus Open ones) - as for the new website......... I guess the colours are better than last year's!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,295 Posts
Re: tickets are on sale

I'd go to this but my time in Sydney is always short and I'm sure the whole thing pales in comparison to the Aussie Open I'll be travelling to afterwards.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: tickets are on sale

gravity said:
I'd go to this but my time in Sydney is always short and I'm sure the whole thing pales in comparison to the Aussie Open I'll be travelling to afterwards.

you make the trek down under a yearly event? i recall you came here for the open this year

this one is worth going to
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,295 Posts
Re: tickets are on sale

Not yearly but I've been given another opportunity to travel on business and I've managed to fix the whole thing for January again. :p

I guess I could get tickets for a couple of days and show up at least once.

So what's good about going to this one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: tickets are on sale

gravity said:
So what's good about going to this one?
you get to see the players, stars and all, on practice courts that are highly accessible. so it's much easier to take pics and ask for autographs.

and like kat says, it's easier to get better seats on centre court.

it's the same principle anyway... similar to other smaller tourneys vs grand slams.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: tickets are on sale

and the fact that Sydney is the greatest city in the world ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,295 Posts
Re: tickets are on sale

Via said:
you get to see the players, stars and all, on practice courts that are highly accessible. so it's much easier to take pics and ask for autographs.

and like kat says, it's easier to get better seats on centre court.

it's the same principle anyway... similar to other smaller tourneys vs grand slams.
OK, OK you've almost convinced me to show up for a session or two. :) I'll have to see the commitments list first. I like Nadal but who else is playing apart from vamos and c'mon?

bad gambler said:
and the fact that Sydney is the greatest city in the world ;)
I agree. :cool:
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: tickets are on sale

gravity said:
OK, OK you've almost convinced me to show up for a session or two. :) I'll have to see the commitments list first. I like Nadal but who else is playing apart from vamos and c'mon?
in terms of depth wise, it's probably not the best as seen in prior years - moya should be making another appearance as should timbledon
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,053 Posts
Re: tickets are on sale

Henman in Sydney? I don't recall him there recently, though I remember him winning Adelaide.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,254 Posts
Re: tickets are on sale

joeyd2005 said:
Henman in Sydney? I don't recall him there recently, though I remember him winning Adelaide.
Tim won his first career title at Sydney. :)
In recent years he's usually tended to play Doha and then just go to Melbourne to practice there for a week, except last year when he only played Kooyong.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,598 Posts
Re: tickets are on sale

Via said:
yeah based on the commitments from hewitt and nadal, the star attractions... the tournament has started selling tickets.

it also has a new look.... hmmm... website at: http://www.medibankinternational.com/
Hewitt vs. Nadal sounds good. :)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top