Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

JMPower said:
Hi Silvy,

I've got the 2 Tennis Magazine (French version) but I have no scan. Just PM me your address and I'll send them to you ;) .
Hi JM
I think Rogifan just offered to scan them so.. better this way so you wont spend money on mail. If you think you have any other oldy or newby.. just let me know and Ill check my files to see if I need it
THANKS!!

By the way. is Bellucci the one on your avatar?
Silvy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,789 Posts
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

fightclubber said:
SOME MORE COVERS I NEED
Um, you might want to take out the tennis journal cover. Roger's hand is not in the right place. ;)

Anyway, it is more focussed on Maria than Roger.
 

·
♥ eve ♥
Joined
·
40,985 Posts
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

fightclubber said:
Hi JM
I think Rogifan just offered to scan them so.. better this way so you wont spend money on mail. If you think you have any other oldy or newby.. just let me know and Ill check my files to see if I need it
THANKS!!

By the way. is Bellucci the one on your avatar?
Silvy

Ok Silvy, I should have more magazines with Roger on the cover. I'll check and let you know if I find something.

Yes, Monica is the one on my avi :hearts:

:wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,468 Posts
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

Silvy,

I will write my reports and send to you asap. :wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

rofe said:
Um, you might want to take out the tennis journal cover. Roger's hand is not in the right place. ;)

Anyway, it is more focussed on Maria than Roger.
OK, But I try to add every cover that Roger is in!

JM.. My friend is a BIG fan of Monica andIm in a scanners group and he sent me TONZ of HIGH qualy scans of her, if you need... PM me your e mail I can send them a bit by day

Suk, a bit of the same.. but much more better as Im working since 8 of august 2005. I still cannot fine any chinese to help me with covers. Cant you talk with your friends at the chinese forum to scan those covers? Or get color copies and Ill do the scans? I really do not know chinese to post there but you do have a lot!

Lau, yes do not forget what I asked you. I still have your e mail to answer! Sorry BUT this last days I dedicated 100 percent to the book beside my office work , cos I want to have it all rerady before rome start.,..And Im a bit delayed...
Rogifan.. sorry I could not e mail and answer bacl yesterday.My grandmom leg problem kep me away from the PC. But today its friday. Ill get back to you from my home
Eva the same I have to PM you, Ill try to do it ASAP. But do not forget about the reports....
Take care girls
Silvy
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

fightclubber said:
OK, But I try to add every cover that Roger is in!

JM.. My friend is a BIG fan of Monica andIm in a scanners group and he sent me TONZ of HIGH qualy scans of her, if you need... PM me your e mail I can send them a bit by day

Suk, a bit of the same.. but much more better as Im working since 8 of august 2005. I still cannot fine any chinese to help me with covers. Cant you talk with your friends at the chinese forum to scan those covers? Or get color copies and Ill do the scans? I really do not know chinese to post there but you do have a lot!

Lau, yes do not forget what I asked you. I still have your e mail to answer! Sorry BUT this last days I dedicated 100 percent to the book beside my office work , cos I want to have it all rerady before rome start.,..And Im a bit delayed...
Rogifan.. sorry I could not e mail and answer bacl yesterday.My grandmom leg problem kep me away from the PC. But today its friday. Ill get back to you from my home
Eva the same I have to PM you, Ill try to do it ASAP. But do not forget about the reports....
Take care girls
Silvy
and more covers I need
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

I want to thank to Martina, Yvo, Mrs B and Yanch for being part of this prohject. Others that helped are big posters at RF.com so I wont name you here.
So the project is over
silvy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

It was a big pleasure to be part of this project and I'm extremely happy that I could help.
Great work Silvy! You rock :worship:
I'm looking forward to seeing pics.

Hugs,
Martina
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,468 Posts
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

tonia9 said:
It was a big pleasure to be part of this project and I'm extremely happy that I could help.
Great work Silvy! You rock :worship:
I'm looking forward to seeing pics.

Hugs,
Martina
I second that.

Have a good rest Silvy :wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,406 Posts
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

Silvy~thankyou so much your great work for our lovely Roger!! :) :hug: :hug:

Can you see him in Canada this year? Or you will post the gift to him by mail? :worship: :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

No Suktuen. I am poor ,really! No way to go.
I have to start a coolect of money called.FREE SILVY!! So I can go to the USO LOLOLO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

had to delete this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Stevens Point

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
Joined
·
16,844 Posts
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

fightclubber said:
I want to thank to Martina, Yvo, Mrs B and Yanch for being part of this prohject. Others that helped are big posters at RF.com so I wont name you here.
So the project is over
silvy
so glad to help out in my own small way. You did one hell of a SUPER job on this one. WELL DONE!!!!!:hug:

Have a good rest, Silvy. I'm still playing lotto, if i win, you get to go to the US Open. ok? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

Mrs. B said:
so glad to help out in my own small way. You did one hell of a SUPER job on this one. WELL DONE!!!!!:hug:

Have a good rest, Silvy. I'm still playing lotto, if i win, you get to go to the US Open. ok? ;)
Thanks honey , I will send a pic of your part and cover you sent. Hope you can collect new ones darling! For the next book. I already have to start to save stuff. One day we shoulkd chat so I tell you all the hard work
OH OH I do need to go to the USO, I have tickets for me waiting only need some money for the ticket! Also some girlks want me to go to Basel but still more money for the ticket... I have to decide! Really Its great but cannot split and go to all parts. But if I go to switzerland, depend on how I solve things for the ticket and where I can stay ! LOLOL Maybe I get crazy and in 2 weeks youll see me waving my flag at the uso
Kisses Silvy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,468 Posts
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

fightclubber said:
Thanks honey , I will send a pic of your part and cover you sent. Hope you can collect new ones darling! For the next book. I already have to start to save stuff. One day we shoulkd chat so I tell you all the hard work
OH OH I do need to go to the USO, I have tickets for me waiting only need some money for the ticket! Also some girlks want me to go to Basel but still more money for the ticket... I have to decide! Really Its great but cannot split and go to all parts. But if I go to switzerland, depend on how I solve things for the ticket and where I can stay ! LOLOL Maybe I get crazy and in 2 weeks youll see me waving my flag at the uso
Kisses Silvy
Silvy, So many tournaments to go :lol: I hope you save enough money to go to all those tournaments, you know you will be most welcomed by every Roger fan :D I'm saving my money too...it's not easy by all means :rolleyes: I bet Roger will be pleasantly surprised to see you waving flag in USO ;)

Crazy work done...take a rest dear...:hug:

Again, amazing work, and huge thanks :worship: You don't know what a great feeling it is to see my own part in this master piece...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,406 Posts
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

Silvy~! You did a Great Job!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Thankyou so much!!!

Hope you can have a good time in US OPEN~!! :D :D
 
41 - 60 of 229 Posts
Top