Mens Tennis Forums banner

221 - 229 of 229 Posts

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
Silvy is currently working on the book for 2009 and is still looking for fans to contribute :)

You can help with Roger’s birthday book by sending things for any of the following sections. You can contribute to as many sections as you want.

Sections of the book are as follows:

Tournament Reports: If you were at a tournament you can send a report. There is a guide available by pm to popsy1at rf.com. Reports can be in English, French or German.

Photos: Taken at tournaments. Photos of your hats, banners or with Roger. Do not resize the photos as the quality is very important in the book. Photos must be sent separately from reports not included. High quality (large file size) as JPEG or TIFF format.

Scans: magazine covers, articles, tournament tickets, any tournament memorabilia should be scanned at minimum 300 DPI. Do not resize. Ask Silvy if you need help.

Charity Section:
Any pictures with Feder bears
Any pictures with you and charity items caps, calendars etc.
Any words relating to Roger’s charity work

Fan stories: How did you become a Federer fan? What have you had to do to watch/see him play. Not more than 30 Lines

Welcome Baby Messages: You can send welcome messages for the baby to Roger. Please keep to 100 words maximum.

Birthday Messages/wishes to Roger: 100 words maximum we cannot include photos with these messages.

Congratulations on his 15th Grand Slam: Special section in honour of Roger’s historic achievement. Send your congratulations. 150 word maximum and no photos in this message.

You can send everything to

[email protected]
Deadline For Contributions is 22nd July 2009

·
Registered
19,148 Posts
Does Silvy not post in this forum? :confused:

·
23,023 Posts
Hope you are going to write something for the book Nadine :)

I scanned some articles yesterday and today - don't know why I didn't do it earlier as I know that Silvy is making the book each year.

·
Registered
19,148 Posts
Hope you are going to write something for the book Nadine :)

I scanned some articles yesterday and today - don't know why I didn't do it earlier as I know that Silvy is making the book each year.
I have a big news article from the Independent about his Wimbledon 2009 win and a few other articles on his FO win, does that count? :p If so I'll scan and send it to Silvy, happy to help in any way. :hatoff:

·
23,023 Posts
I have a big news article from the Independent about his Wimbledon 2009 win and a few other articles on his FO win, does that count? :p If so I'll scan and send it to Silvy, happy to help in any way. :hatoff:
Silvy will tell you which things she can use :)

Everyone can also send congratulations to Roger and Mirka for the twins to Silvy until Sunday. She is going to use the messages for the book.

221 - 229 of 229 Posts