Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
;) HI PALS

After the success of Roger bday project, Im working on a new one, but, Ill work it on stages.... not all in a month or less... cos was a crazy thing.
I invited you and of course the fans of RF.com site, to be part of it.
For further instructions, you can PM me or PM YVO (Chiudi Fan), we both will send instruccions and... well, will be nice if you want to be part of it.
I do not post the instructions here cos lots of you know, its a serious project and is better to keep it... not so public in case our roger visit the forum!
THANKS FOR READING.
THANKS YVO FOR YOUR HELP

;) ;) Silvy;) ;)

·
Chiudi-fan
75,901 Posts
Re: ###2005-2006 BIRTHDAY PROJECT- PLEASE READ###

Good that you did start this thread Silvy :) and you're welcome, it's not a hard job and I am glad I can help you with something easy like this!

So to the others (those who don't know me :p), I am yvo :wavey: Silvy asked me to help with this, coz I check mtf more regularly. So feel free to pm me if you want to help Silvy with this bdaypresent

·
Registered
316 Posts
Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

Silvy, I really would like to help you something which I can do.
. But my English is very poor. Maybe I'm OK to read easy English. I can't answer quick to your messages. I am worry about I might be give to you extra thing. Would you mind about it?

·
Registered
206 Posts

I would lyk 2 help too, n wat does pm means?

·
Chiudi-fan
75,901 Posts

pm means private message ;)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts

I think I pm'd and would like to help in any way I can. I am a writer and could write up the first time I saw Roger in person, 2003, at IW, just shy of his first Slam, and write about the contrast to the next year, 2004, when I saw him again in the dessert. The change in him was quite remarkable to me. I have a snap shot from the 2003 encounter :) Or if that's not the kind of help you need, let me know what I can do.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts

I want to bepart of it too :D

·
Registered
206 Posts

How can I help?

·
Chiudi-fan
75,901 Posts

Gertie, if you send a pm to me (or to Silvy, but she is less online then I am) you get a reply with how you can help :)

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Honeys:
If someone can get a BIG capture ( if more better so I can choose the best one) of Letterman show, will be nice.
Also Im looking for Uniceff award pic w that was given at US open and Wilson party.

If someone has a list of programms roger was after and prior US open, will be nice to list. You can PM me or YVO, ok? She will pass my data or give my e mail
Thanks

Silvy

(do not forget about covers) Thanks for all PMS. any suggestion.. will be welcome)
Kisses

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts

fightclubber said:
Also Im looking for Uniceff award pic w that was given at US open and Wilson party.
I just found this pic :)

·
Registered
206 Posts

k, but da only prblm is i'm new to this country n dont kno nything bout comp, so how do i pm u?

·
Chiudi-fan
75,901 Posts

gertie said:
k, but da only prblm is i'm new to this country n dont kno nything bout comp, so how do i pm u?
if you click on my nickname, you see possible options you can click on. One of those is sending a pm to me. There you can type the message and send it.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,901 Posts

Those who wrote here that they want to help, did you all pm Silvy as well? (coz so far I did only get one pm) Coz otherwise you won't receive the instructions.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Fergie said:
I just found this pic :)

thanks Fergie
Thats the one. If any of you find a bigger one or inside a magazine that can be scanned at 300 dpi--- will be beter cos, due to rpint purposes.. the best quality is what works.
But at least we have it as reference. Thanks

Yvo I got some PM, hope the guys can help,
And do not hesitate to PM Yvo, Sometimes I have more time to come here and other, Im too busy so.. Yvo is here to give me a hand, ok?
Kisses to all and thanks for trying to help.
Hope the covers after USOpen start to come. For that Yvo will give you my e mail. I will nedd BIG scans. Rememebr its important to print a good quality work.
Silvy

1 - 20 of 229 Posts