Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Hey Fee, did you see when Jan Mike played Pete in WTT in Houston? in singles and mens dubs (Jan Mike played mixed dubs too)

:)

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Jan Mike beat Tipsarevic!!! 2-6 6-3 6-0:eek: I'm guessing Tipsy was injured or something b/c the third set went fast and his serve stats were almost too horrific to believe, but hey a win is a win. :)

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Yes Deb, I have the Sampras match on tape. :)

And I'm not surprised JMG beat Tipsarevic, injured or not. He beat him the last time they played in Carson back in October. As long as his shoulder is strong, I think he can beat just about anybody.

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
:D JMG... Good luck to him today against Henman. His confidence must be pretty high for this week, but I hope the three sets yesterday did not drain him too much.

·
F***ing have it
17,470 Posts
He won an ATP match :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
Shame that JMG lost to Henners, but all in all an excellent week :)

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Yep. I posted that on my board and forgot to put it here. Thanks for sharing the news with us SF. :)

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Jan-Michael won his first match over Tomas Zib 6-3, 6-4. He plays Nathan Healey next.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
That was his decision. He explained why and I understand it (won't repeat it). It's become more of a personal page for him, but he adds just about everyone who sends him a request.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts