Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand why the no. 3 seed faced the no. 1 seed. I know it was a draw, but it seems to me that it was drawn to favor the US players (i.e. Roddick). I think it should have been the no. 1 seed vs the no. 4 seed in the semi-final. Also, Hewitt got the bad draw with no.5 seed Safin in his quarter!!! Hmmmm. Seemed very suspect that Wimby draw.

:nerner:

Please see http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=50425 if the joke is lost on you.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
next thing they'll say is that the FO draw was also rigged to make sure federer will meet nadal in the semis so as not to risk the fedster's streak in finals...

·
Premium Member
8,020 Posts
The Americans are unnecessary favourised !!! They have a lot of confidence in everything, which is very stupid.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Filipo said:
The Americans are unnecessary favourised !!! They have a lot of confidence in everything, which is very stupid.
I know. It's sooooo unfair. Why does every tournament in the world rig its draws so that Americans will win?! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts