Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50/50

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is one clear choice of who would have won, but i´ll let you guys vote for my amusement

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Novak in 3 easy sets. NID.

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
Federer 6-3 6-4 7-6 (2).

First set is a double break, but No1e lucked out with the coin toss as usual and chose to serve first, broken at 3*-5.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
What's up with these stupid threads? Are weyou going to compare every single one of the combined 14 Wimbledon finals Federer and Djokovic reached to each other?

·
Banned
6,801 Posts
Remember one simple truth - Djokovic 2015 Wimbledon Final > any Federer. :wavey:

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Djokovic would make Federer cry...LOL...It would be brutal

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Federer was employing S&V as his chief tactic that year. How well do you think that works against prime Djokovic?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Federer lost in the first round in 2002 of Wimbledon. In 2003 Federer only made it once passed the 4th round in a grandslam.
As an expert my money would be on Djokovic in 3 easy sets, perhaps the easiest slam final Djokovic would ever have.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Federer lost in the first round in 2002 of Wimbledon. In 2003 Federer only made it once passed the 4th round in a grandslam.
As an expert my money would be on Djokovic in 3 easy sets, perhaps the easiest slam final Djokovic would ever have.
Yes i agree with you on that.

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Mmmm, Federer in 4. His variety would hurt Djokovic. In 2012 he was playing a bit below 2003 I think when he beat him in 4 too.

·
29,645 Posts
Federer in 4 sets- Novak's general excellence as a player would get him a set but as BauerAlmeida says, Fed 03 was better than Fed 12.

TBH any Federer of 2003-12 beats Djokovic 15.

The real debate would be in the other slams.

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
Noletards. :haha:

You know why he doesn't get as much praise and respect as Fedal?
It's because he isn't as good.
Nothing to do with his manner etc, no-one really cares about that stuff, it's because the guy is a lower tier, and most people are glory hunters, ergo he has less fans.

Brutally simple.

Also Federer in four, he was better in 2003 than 2004 you bloody mugs.

I'm practically just out of school and I know this stuff.
Do you tards even watch tennis?
Federer beats Novak nearly every time when he plays his proper game on fast surfaces, and that's not theoretical, it's what has actually happened.
The fact that he was off the boil (even for a 33yo) in the last two Wimby finals doesn't change that.

Delusions of grandeur, the lot of you.

And I don't even hate Novak, he's just trying to win as much as he can just like any player would.
He can't be blamed for his mob of brain-dead "fans".

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
Vlad please stop listening to ch*co's rhetoric and making us No1e fans look bad and petty. No1e will write his GOAT tier resume in due time. Fedtards are pretty bad/butthurt, but let's take the high road.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Vlad please stop listening to ch*co's rhetoric and making us No1e fans look bad and petty. No1e will write his GOAT tier resume in due time. Fedtards are pretty bad/butthurt, but let's take the high road.
I have no idea why Mods wont ban you.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Noletards. :haha:

You know why he doesn't get as much praise and respect as Fedal?
It's because he isn't as good.
Nothing to do with his manner etc, no-one really cares about that stuff, it's because the guy is a lower tier, and most people are glory hunters, ergo he has less fans.

Brutally simple.

Also Federer in four, he was better in 2003 than 2004 you bloody mugs.

I'm practically just out of school and I know this stuff.
Do you tards even watch tennis?
Federer beats Novak nearly every time when he plays his proper game on fast surfaces, and that's not theoretical, it's what has actually happened.
The fact that he was off the boil (even for a 33yo) in the last two Wimby finals doesn't change that.

Delusions of grandeur, the lot of you.

And I don't even hate Novak, he's just trying to win as much as he can just like any player would.
He can't be blamed for his mob of brain-dead "fans".
How would you know, you where 7 years at the time :superlol:

·
29,645 Posts
Federer's 04 Wimbledon was probably on the whole better than 03 but his SF performance in 03 vs Roddick was the best actual display taking all 14 of his victories into account.

·
Mostly unbiased analyst
3,989 Posts
That must explain why Agassi was more well-liked than Sampras

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
How would you know, you where 7 years at the time :superlol:
Watching vidoes is sufficient.
It's pretty clear that you tards aren't even doing that though, instead using these numbers like they really mean anything.
I don't even know why they bother recording them other than to satisfy those types, as when different opponents are involved they mean little.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts