96,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Djokovic -4.5 over Tsonga - $1.94
Lopez to beat Berdych - $3.05

gl

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Anybody else like the look of Venus @ 2.3 over Kerber. Angie's form doesn't look too bad on paper but she seems to be really struggling with her serve whenever I've seen her play lately, not sure what is up with her but Venus has been looking solid on hard courts for a while now and I'd put her slight favourite to win this one.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Anybody else like the look of Venus @ 2.3 over Kerber. Angie's form doesn't look too bad on paper but she seems to be really struggling with her serve whenever I've seen her play lately, not sure what is up with her but Venus has been looking solid on hard courts for a while now and I'd put her slight favourite to win this one.
Venus was woeful against Petkovic in Stanford. It's a gamble what Venus shows up really..

I'm going 7/10 on Wawrinka - Anderson over 23.5 @2.3. Three out of four of their matches have gone the distance and I imagine there'll be a tiebreak set or two.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I'm going 7/10 on Wawrinka - Anderson over 23.5 @2.3. Three out of four of their matches have gone the distance and I imagine there'll be a tiebreak set or two.
W, price was 2.03 by the way but I still would've taken it.

I'm going along 2/10 with Djokovic -4.5 @1.91, Tsonga looked absolutely woeful against Chardy.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Won. I had a quick look at the point by point and it looked like a shitfest of a game :lol:

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts