1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Re: 17 Time Grand Slam and Roland Garros Champions Federer & Williams playing on SL?

disgusting farce. Move the tournament to Basel next year.

·
Registered
14,832 Posts
Re: 17 Time Grand Slam and Roland Garros Champions Federer & Williams playing on SL?

sorry but irony will not make it. nadal was way looot different.

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

Doesn't matter who they play. These are the players the fans with the big bucks on PC paid to see. Just a travesty for the high rollers.

Heads should roll... :rolls: :rolls:

Respectfully,
masterclass

·
Registered
57,587 Posts

sorry but irony will not make it. nadal was way looot different.
You're right, Federer actually has a top 250 opponent.

Right decision in both cases, Chardy is a much better opponent and Tsonga is a French semifinalist from last year with an underranked opponent.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

Who hacked masterclass´ account? Where is the signature?

·
23,063 Posts

I thought there was a "once in SL" rule? They already played on PC, so it should be their time. As I said earlier rounds in the lower courts are better for NIDfests IMO.

·
Your visions will happen
47,118 Posts

Again with this shit?

As if playing on a court named after the GOAT women's tennis player is some sort of insult?

·
Registered
13,564 Posts

Not like they are playing on court 17. Don't see the big deal

·
Banned
1,570 Posts

Weak era clowns, bring on the real Champ.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts

I don't care where Federer plays as long as there is live coverage.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

Raonic plays on court 3. I didn't even know a top seed could play in a lower court than 1 or something...

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

GOAT tennis royalty disrespected. How can two of the greatest tennis players to walk the earth play on a second rated court?

·
Registered
1,967 Posts

Umm I'm a huge Serena fan and I don't see an issue with this. Of course they are going to give the Frenchie's priority on Chatrier. Suzanne Lenglen is the second show court. Its not like they were banished to an outside court.

·
Registered
17,365 Posts

Was my comment deleted? Seriously? :lol:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.