Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Discuss. Felt like I needed to step up for MTF's sake now that Groove has retired

Begins at 2-2 in the third set, I'm the one who starts off serving

·
Registered
27,177 Posts
After all these years cyber bullying Captain Luckbot you've got a double hander mate.

Shameful.

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After all these years cyber bullying Captain Luckbot you've got a double hander mate.

Shameful.
I prefer the conversation going in this direction rather than going into the psychology of why I insisted on finding a partner that looks like tripwires as much as possible

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Your visions will happen
46,707 Posts
Strong athleticism and I like the Fognini strut

·
Registered
12,812 Posts
Carpet, the surface Federer and Nadal don't want you to know about
I played a mixed doubles tournament with @babspider last year, it was her first tennis tournament since she started playing back in 2016 , we lost second round 7-6 6-7 1-0 (9) !!

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Strong body language. Love watching you play (and fap on it)!
Waste of semen that could have been used to create a new and superior post-human life form, disappointed and honored at the same time!

·
Premium Member
9,950 Posts

Discuss. Felt like I needed to step up for MTF's sake now that Groove has retired

Begins at 2-2 in the third set, I'm the one who starts off serving
CK your partner is the opposite of what you want for doubles lol. She didnt move half the time and would watch you hit the ball.

I can tell you are fairly talented though. I'd reckon we'd have a good all court battle.

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CK your partner is the opposite of what you want for doubles lol. She didnt move half the time and would watch you hit the ball.

I can tell you are fairly talented though. I'd reckon we'd have a good all court battle.
Haha she would be the first one to admit she is still trying to see what's going on during doubles. She's a pure singles player and didn't play any tennis between the ages of 12 and 24, so she's missing some fundamentals. But basically the only thing she needs to add is a proper volley and her volleys are already quite good in practice, just not in matches yet. So I guess it's a confidence thing that will solve itself under the patient guidance of my Mr. Miyagi self.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts