Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so my haemorrhoids are really playing up, itchy anus, pain...the lot. It's ruining my sex life these days. Anyone know a good/easy way to clear them?
Anusol doesn't work....much:D

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Re: haemorrhoids

OK so my haemorrhoids are really playing up, itchy anus, pain...the lot. It's ruining my sex life these days. Anyone know a good/easy way to clear them?
Anusol doesn't work....much:D
Bland food, rest...allow the body to heal itself? Take a daily vitamin supplement? :scratch: :shrug:

·
Registered
18,809 Posts

You're not alone anymore. :D

·
Banned
95,412 Posts

You're bad rep was a thing of beauty son, as usual :lol::worship:

·
Registered
2,528 Posts

When you sit on the toilet, do you read? That's a huge cause of hemorrhoids. You should not occupy your attention with anything at all while you are defecating. A lot of people get hemorrhoids because they sit on the toilet for a long time and read. You should feel the urge to poop, go to the toilet, and poop immediately. If you don't poop immediately, get off the toilet.

Also, lay off the sex until it heals. And stop getting fisted at orgies! ;)

·
Registered
5,228 Posts

When you sit on the toilet, do you read? That's a huge cause of hemorrhoids. You should not occupy your attention with anything at all while you are defecating. A lot of people get hemorrhoids because they sit on the toilet for a long time and read. You should feel the urge to poop, go to the toilet, and poop immediately. If you don't poop immediately, get off the toilet.

Also, lay off the sex until it heals. And stop getting fisted at orgies! ;)
:rolls::banghead::speakles:
This thread has gone from the embarrassing, to the way too embarrassing.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts

:haha:

*note to self, no more reading Well Hung Harry weekly while on the toilet anymore*

·
RAVE ON
19,568 Posts

GWHitler once told me I was as funny as haemorrhoids, so ask him. He is obviously familiar with them.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts

You might consider surgery I forget what it is called. My sister had it done and she's noticed a dramatic improvement, it's not the complete solution, haemorrhoids are tricky and not simple to rid off. I hope that helps. Dulcolax are pretty good have you tried those?

(I am glad I did not inheret this one, runs in my dads side) :eek:

·
Registered
18,809 Posts

when you're happy...can you shake your haemorrhoids like a puppy? :)

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

You might consider surgery I forget what it is called. My sister had it done and she's noticed a dramatic improvement, it's not the complete solution, haemorrhoids are tricky and not simple to rid off. I hope that helps. Dulcolax are pretty good have you tried those?

(I am glad I did not inheret this one, runs in my dads side) :eek:
Don't think i want mine removed though - i heard that you can lose a bit of 'control' down there :lol: the bf won't like lots of shit on his monster cock :)

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts

keep em, it's not like you dont like the pain in that area

1 - 20 of 26 Posts