Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The live rankings show that Coric, Fognini, Edmund, Tsitsipas, Medvedev, Khachanov all ranked #11-16 all hit career highs this week. That's a pretty exceptional statistical anomaly and a great sign of the future of the game. I'd prefer Chung/Shapo/Tiafoe instead of Coric, Edmind and Medvedev though.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,615 Posts

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Transitional era. :sport:

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Yeah most of those guys have been in the latter stages of the tournaments in the last two months except Edmund who also won one but most of his points are from that AO SF

·
23,063 Posts
Now Fognini is going to end the season to #13, his previous Career High. Meaning it seems only Khachanov, Coric and Medvedev wil get Career Highs out of the 6. I guess the results just balanced it out? Still, what a season for many of them.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now Fognini is going to end the season to #13, his previous Career High. Meaning it seems only Khachanov, Coric and Medvedev wil get Career Highs out of the 6. I guess the results just balanced it out? Still, what a season for many of them.
Too bad would have been fun to see all 5 end the year with career high rankings.

·
23,063 Posts
Too bad would have been fun to see all 5 end the year with career high rankings.
It seemed improbable that they wouldn't after the early losses but Khachanov just had to reach the final. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts