Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
GOAT was a beast even 10 years ago. I shudder to think how many slams he'd have had his career not been sidelined by crippling injuries so many times. He didn't have the benefit of Roddicks/Hewitts in slam finals or magic egg to heal injuries overnight. GOAT achieved everything with pure heart, courage and determination, virtually unknown to the common man. That is why he's the greatest player of all time and his legend will transcend the sport. Truly honored to be a fan.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
Punchable face even back then, I see.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
G.o.a.t

·
Your visions will happen
47,139 Posts
Look at that full head of hair.

I don't even want to post a recent picture to compare

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
GOAT just GOATED before becoming one....You can tell.... :worship: :worship:

And thinking these current hyped up mugs struggling to win 500 ATP title at 22 and 23 of age while 19-21 age group are barely featuring in 250s and still playing challengers while Nadal at 17 a couple of months before this title defeated #1 Federer..

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
GOAT just GOATED before becoming one....You can tell.... :worship: :worship:

And thinking these current hyped up mugs struggling to win 500 ATP title at 22 and 23 of age while 19-21 age group are barely featuring in 250s and still playing challengers while Nadal at 17 a couple of months before this title defeated #1 Federer..
They are not mugs.

Fed and Nadal are just 1 in a lifetime athletes..

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
Has it been ten years already? How time flies. I remember well when this happened. Back then young players winning tourneys wasn't as big news as it would be today so can't say I predicted what would follow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts