Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

10 years ago a great (but rather underrated) artist was found dead in his hotel room. Probably he hanged himself... Michael lived 37 years & 10 months.
I hope some of you like his lyrics and voice. INXS is my favourite band for many years and I'm happy that they released first album exactly on a day of my birth :wavey:

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
Beautiful and thoughtful thread, Voo, thank you for posting. :hug:

MH was a truly amazing artist, and is deeply missed 10 years later.

·
Registered
12,941 Posts
10 years already :sad: Michael Hutchence was a great artist with a wonderful voice and a lot of charisma :worship:

·
Registered
22,217 Posts
yeah, glad i saw them live once. i remember hearing the news on the radio in bed and me and my gf from that time were speachless for 10 minutes or so :sad:

·
yawn
10,517 Posts
Yes, Just as with Kurt Cobain's death, I still remember very well where I was and what I was doing when I heard the news :sad:

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
Thanks for starting the thread Voo :hug:

It really seems like yesterday that the news of Michael's death went round the world. I couldn't believe it as I heard it. Very charismatic man and great singer who is deeply missed :sad:

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
yeah, glad i saw them live once. i remember hearing the news on the radio in bed and me and my gf from that time were speachless for 10 minutes or so :sad:
I'm really glad I saw them live too...I'll never forget that concert....
I was really sorry for him....he'll be missed for ever :hug:

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
Original Sin...one of my favourite songs ever...

·
Registered
15,622 Posts
Yes, Just as with Kurt Cobain's death, I still remember very well where I was and what I was doing when I heard the news :sad:
Me too. with Kurt, MH, Jeff Buckley, Shannon Hoon and for me River Phoenix also ..good people who went away far too soon. :sad:

·
F***ing have it
17,595 Posts
He was too horny to stay with us :tape:

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Me too. with Kurt, MH, Jeff Buckley, Shannon Hoon and for me River Phoenix also ..good people who went away far too soon. :sad:
They all had choices unlike some others.

For me, committing suicide is a cowards way out and its particularly cowardly when they leave behind young children.

No sympathy from me.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
10 years ago a great (but rather underrated) artist was found dead in his hotel room. Probably he hanged himself... Michael lived 37 years & 10 months.
I hope some of you like his lyrics and voice. INXS is my favourite band for many years and I'm happy that they released first album exactly on a day of my birth :wavey:
Yes, his was a very sad story - he actually had loads of talent, but sadly enough became trapped in the teeniebopper-fandom because of his looks and as such his musical talent became very underrated. There's a part of me that actually thinks I understand why he couldn't take it anymore...

Poor dude. But people at least still remember him. :worship:

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
enough with the sadness....he's left us so many beautiful songs!!!

Not enough time! :worship:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts