Mens Tennis Forums banner

$10K Raleigh Scores from Thursday

1017 Views 17 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  janie
Lauren Breadmore def. Asha Rolle 7/5, 6/3 :sad:

Julie Ditty def. Michelle Dasso 7/6, 7/4

Sonya Jeyaseelan def. Tory Zawacki 6/4, 7/6 :D
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Any news on Sarah Borwell?
Hey Josh do you know if this tournament will still be going on Saturday/Sunday? I think I might want to go. Also, do you know where in Raleigh it is?
i know this has nothing to do with this tournament but this is for all english people. do the players get ranking points for winning Hastings Direct Tour events?!?!?
Here you go Rocketta:

http://dps.altdc3.va.twimm.net/usta_master/usta/doc/content/doc_13_1298.pdf

North Hills Club
4824 Yadkin Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609

hope that helps :)
Thanks Josh! :wavey:
england_rules said:
i know this has nothing to do with this tournament but this is for all english people. do the players get ranking points for winning Hastings Direct Tour events?!?!?
No, they don't.

Well done Sonya :)
Sonya :)
Hi Rocketta :wavey:

Hope you go and enjoy yourself and give us reports! ;)
Sarah Borwell won 60 64 over Naoko Horikawa :bounce: :D
Neyssa Etienne d. Bernshtein 76(4) 60 :)
Yeah Sarah:D
Good win Sonya!!!! Keep it going girl!
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. said:
Hi Rocketta :wavey:

Hope you go and enjoy yourself and give us reports! ;)
:sad: Unfortunately, I've had some set backs. I have to make up a class instead plus my neice had a set back from her surgery and I will have to go visit her. I wanted to go. Does anyone know if they play anymore tournaments in Raleigh or the eastern part of NC?
Take it Sonya! Take the title!!
The final is Etienne against Ditty. I will have to go see who beat Sonja! I forgot about her!
Sonya surprisingly lost to "DE LA*TORRE, Candice" in the qurters. Then Neyssa beat Candace.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.