70,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(1) Felix Spears vs. Bye
Adel Bargary vs. Holy Hayden
Ben Conde-Martinez vs. Allan Vandecaetsbeek
Bye vs. (2) Seifer Almasy

(1) Bargary/Vandecaetsbeek vs. Bye
Hayden/Spears vs. (2) Almasy/Conde-Martinez

Please make doubles teams and send points. Points are due by Monday, Nov. 11th by 4pm. Send by PM or to [email protected].

·
Registered
754 Posts
Spears/Hayden..?

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Vandecaetseek arrives in Knoxville.

Q: You were reportedly unhappy at earlier rumors that this tournament was due to be cancelled due to a shortage of commitments, how do you feel now?

A: *laughs* Well, I joined the tour relatively late in the season, and I didn't really want to go on a long break just yet, given that I am just starting to get into the swing of things. So any extra event would have been a blessing. I just wanted to have something to do this week. *laughs* I'm glad that more players committed at the last minute, and the event will be going ahead as planned.

Q. Your doubles partner wasn't one of them, though.

A. I am somewhat surprised at that, actually... I've had trouble reaching him since after Paris. I left messages on his answering machine but got no response. Maybe he's already started his holidays, I don't know, I'll try to get in contact with him again after this tournament. It is a bit unfortunate, I really want to play doubles here as well... so right now I am currently in the hunt to see if any of the other players who have committed will be willing to play with me at this event, at such short notice. Wish me luck.

Q. What are your plans once this tournament is over?

A. I've talked a bit about my offseason plans in Paris, so I wouldn't want to bore your audience by just repeating what I said there. Maybe after the tournament is really over we can talk a bit more about that.

Q. Thanks for your time, and good luck finding a partner for this tournament.

A. No worries, and thank you too :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Ok

·
Registered
172 Posts
Peedy said:
Actually... since you've been playing longer than I have, I'll trust your experience. Just go ahead and send points for the team. :D

(EDIT: I have 106 points for hardcourts.)
Naah, You're better! :D

Okay I'll send our points! btw, How many points I have? :eek:
Silly me, i'll check that later! :)

And same points for me Scott! :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Ben :sad:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Any results yet? :D