Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's already 1 week now that Blacky has come to join the happy family at Casa Choupi. I have to admit that he's very small but requires much time and energy. But hearing him purring so loud, looking at me with his wide open eyes has no price. And with Pinky, things will get better. I mean, there are still hissing and growling and racing times. But it has become some routine now. Blacky just wants to play and show he's a big boy!! :lol: I think Pinky knows now that he isn't here to replace her and she also knows that he doesn't mean to hurt her. He's just a little devil afraid of nothing when he plays. :devil: And she's noticed herself that he was really sweet to me. She doesn't react anymore when I'm cuddling him. She's slowly learned to share. The space, the food, the toilets and the love. I know I sound optimistic now, compared to some days ago. But that's purely intentional. Even if I'm still worried about the 2 felines, I wanna believe they will end up, one day, sleeping together. That's my dearest wish now. And before I forget, Blacky has discovered the joys of sleeping with me, on the duvet. I have good hopes he discovers soon about lie-ins!! ;) The funniest was that Pinky jumped on the bed, several times, not to mess, but just to check if all was alright and what little devil was doing.

Edit: Blacky did it again during the day. Obviously, my bed is THE place to be!! :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
I hope to see a picture of the white lady and the black little devil sleeping together soon! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts