UEs 23 26
Total 69 49

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
expected one

glad this fucker acasuso is out
:lol:

Not a fan of his but why does he piss you off so much may I ask?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Hopefully Fed keeps it up. I want him to win this thing.

He was up 6-2 in the tiebreak btw.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Can those who saw the match tell how Fed is playing.
Outstanding.

Barry Cowan said he was almost back to his best and that this was the finest match he has seen him play all year. Cowan is the biggest Fedfanboy on then planet and he wouldn't lie.

·
Registered
307 Posts
fed didn't returned well in the 1st set, but served really well, and in the second Fed was just perfect, I have to say that Acasuso really didn't put much of an effort in the 2nd but Fed didn't miss alot of shots!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Roger was MUCH better than yesterday, several misses, but not much. Some brilliant shots, too. Nice net play.

Chuchu played very well in the first set to hold on to his service game and save 4 BP, but was unable to get anywhere pn Roger's service games.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
l_mac - of course Barry Cowan wouldn't ever lie about his golden boy Feddy. We all know that Fed is garbage Futures player who doesn't belong on the ATP... :shrug:

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Just Nadal can stop Federer in this tournament, at least I hope people will stop to talk like if Federer is dying.
If these two meet that'll be a straightforward win for Nadal.

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
fed won ~ 92% points on FS , chucho had no break opportunities.

in the tie break chucho made some errors , then came back to 5-6 but fed served a winner.

in the 2nd set chucho went 0-4.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Well done, Rogelio! :hatoff:

First set was a very tight one, but Roger did well in the deciding TB. Second set, Roger steamrolling Acasuso.
I wish I could tell more about the way Roger was actually playing, but I watched the match on a very crappy livestream which kept on freezing all the time. So it's hard for me to say whether he was actually playing good. I'd say he did enough to secure the win, but he's still not back to his old form - whatever some idiotic Fedfanboys/commentators might say.

Like Rogiman said, if Roger (hence: IF) manages to reach the final and meets Rafa there, it will be a victory for Rafa, unless Roger indeed finds his old form back, which I do not expect to happen within a few days.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Rogiman - you're the worst Federer fan ever.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Outstanding.

Barry Cowan said he was almost back to his best and that this was the finest match he has seen him play all year. Cowan is the biggest Fedfanboy on then planet and he wouldn't lie.
It is such a relief to hear those words about Fed finally.:)

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
It is such a relief to hear those words about Fed finally.:)
Apparently Cowan watched a different match. He's doing okay, but isn't at all back to his old form, at least that is my humble opinion.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts