Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The world is always a better place when Troicki loses....

Baggy too much talent and ability, "Nalbandian II" indoors when staying away from gyros, McDonalds and the ladies and thinking at least a bit about tennis......

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
The world is always a better place when Troicki loses....

Baggy too much talent and ability, "Nalbandian II" indoors when staying away from gyros, McDonalds and the ladies and thinking at least a bit about tennis......
Wow! Blow out- I didn't expect that. Meanwhile Monfils just blew the second set against Donald Young, despite being up a break or two for most of it.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Troicki was mediocre as he has been his first two matches at this event, but today he got exposed. Really, Baghdatis wasn't overwhelmingly good, but Troicki put him under no pressure whatsoever, Baghdatis was the one taking all the initiative and Troicki had no answer. The first set was awful and a break-fest.

This is Janko's best ever opportunity to win a title but good to see Baghdatis going deep in an event, something he hasn't done much of this season.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
where's Li Ching Yuen so I can say: 'I told you so'

Troicki loses again to a player who actually uses their brain...

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
The world is always a better place when Troicki loses...

don't know why you hate the guy, but have to agree with the second bit.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
don't know why you hate the guy, but have to agree with the second bit.
no hate, just find it annoying that such a limited player is so high in the rankings; add to this that he iscprobabky the luckiest players on tour the last decade, so many
Retirements in his favour; just plain comedy watching him getting near Top10

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
I'm very happy for M. BAGDATIS win the mat4! Very g0od week in Lympyr!

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Good day for tennis

Take the crown Bagy

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
I'm very happy for M. BAGDATIS win the mat4! Very g0od week in Lympyr!
I think your translators on the fritz.

Thought he'd win, but the scoreline looks far more simple than I figured. Should win the final now, Tipsy keeps knocking on the door to win a ATP title but tends to fade at the last minute.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Troicki was mediocre as he has been his first two matches at this event, but today he got exposed. Really, Baghdatis wasn't overwhelmingly good, but Troicki put him under no pressure whatsoever, Baghdatis was the one taking all the initiative and Troicki had no answer. The first set was awful and a break-fest.

This is Janko's best ever opportunity to win a title but good to see Baghdatis going deep in an event, something he hasn't done much of this season.
are you serious?

the best chance he had was getting seppi in a final earlier in the year

·
Registered
29,419 Posts
Baggy taking out the trash. He will find the next Serbian a bit tougher, though.

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
No it isn't. Did you see the way he mugged it up against Seppi of all mugs? Tipsy has no chance whatsoever.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts