Mens Tennis Forums banner

08TMS: Stop#4 Rome

11K views 262 replies 28 participants last post by  Acer 
Re: 08TMS: Stop#2 Miami

It was a pretty bad much, but it's important how he held his nerves after wasting the **4-1 lead to 4-6
:worship:

Happy birthday man :)

Re: 08TMS: Stop#3 MonteCarlo

Ajmo Mario! I had a dream Mario lost 6-2 6-3 :lol: But I'm sure it won't be so easy for Rafa. Hope Mario wins :rocker2:

Re: 08TMS: Stop#3 MonteCarlo

How could it jinx him? Wouldn't a jinx be if I had a dream where he won 6-2 6-3? ;)

Re: 08TMS: Stop#4 soon... now Barcelona

He should beat Feliciano, but Davydenko will be a really tough match.
Good luck :)

Of all the Croats he got the best draw. Out of form Baghdatis in R1, he must win that, R2 Lapentti could be a tough match but I think Mario could win, R3 Kiefer or Berdych, also beatable, and then it's already R4, Tipsarevic, Volandri or Blake-> beatable, QF Djokovic, but if he gets to the QF it would be great. It sounds funny after he lost to Ginepri and he probably isn't ready to play so many at least 3setters on clay, but all of this opponents are beatable and I think he might get to the QF.

^^ fake draw
In the real draw he plays Seppi in the R1 and Fed in the R3 so a lot harder draw :(
Good luck anyway :rocker2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.