Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Re: ATP Unveils New "FEEL IT" Campaign

the advertising company's taken them for a ride if that cost multi-millions, some photoshop crap a 16 year old could knock up

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts

Well okay then!

I'd have been much happier with a "Feel Them" campaign, where the players invite selected fans to experience the raw power of a player up close :devil:

And maybe interactive themed parties, with scratch and sniff party favours. :angel:

·
Registered
11,484 Posts

The blobby paint coming off their racquets look rather ghastly :eek:

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts

So wait a second.. Federer has the skill and ability of all those past greats coursing through his veins and his strings and he follows through with his stro... hang on.. Monfils has the power of dragons??! (Or is it a Wyvern?)

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts

how awful :sobbing: and the commercial is one of the lamest I've ever seen too :sobbing:

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts

Am I a nerd for thinking these pictures are cool?:help:

The ad campaign itself is retarded, but the pictures are cool imo.

Oh also why give everyone else a powerful animal attribute, but give Federer the power of past greats? His head is big enough, stop filling it with this kind of shit or else it'll explode!

Also why does Nadal have two versions? He's never won TMS Paris anyways.:shrug:

·
Registered
7,424 Posts

Federer possesses all of the greats' souls in his racket. No wonder he's so good.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts

Why does Safin have one? He's ended his season early to do his Mother Superior impression.

"Climb evry mountain...ford evry stream..."

Come to that, why launch a new advertising campaign 2 weeks BEFORE your season is about to end for 6 or 7 weeks?

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts

Agree with the cow thing J'torian!;)

·
Registered
17 Posts

Scrap the Feel It, I'm all for the "Feel Them" one suggested in this thread. Thats a megamillion dollar idea!

"Feel It" looks like something a teenager came up with as part of a contest

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts

Why does Safin have one? He's ended his season early to do his Mother Superior impression.

"Climb evry mountain...ford evry stream..."

Come to that, why launch a new advertising campaign 2 weeks BEFORE your season is about to end for 6 or 7 weeks?
Yes, it is very bizarre isn't it! Maybe they just want to give it a test run and see how it goes over and because marat had done so well in Paris in the past they included him? I'm sure the campaign was planned before he called his season quits, who knows. of course it's not like his form was anything spectacular before he called the season quits anyway. who knows what the ATP is thinking these days :lol:

·
Registered
17,349 Posts

The pics for Bercy have been all over the French websites for weeks now.
I don't know why they say they unveil it now.

·
Premium Member
25,471 Posts

"Feel the power" of Andy Roddick posing in pastel mint green behind my neice's unicorn posters. :yeah:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts