1 - 20 of 513 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
~♥ ROGERS CUP Toronto: Cheering & Screaming Thread! :) ♥~ Result: Runnerup :|

The GOAT has landed! :bounce: We need a thread!! :bounce:

@rogerscupto · 2h
You've been waiting to hear and see this. Mr @rogerfederer has officially touched down in #Toronto #RogersCupTO

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Re: ~♥ ROGERS CUP Toronto: Cheering and Screaming Thread! :) ♥~

Only yesterday? I thought he'd arrived a couple of days earlier. When does the draw come out?

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

@rogerfederer 1h
Today is the official debut of my new @WilsonTennis #RF97 racket. Been really looking forward to this! #sweetstix pic.twitter.com/Xu9SwBYPd5

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts

Draw is happening, his projected SF is against Berdych, projected QF against Ferrer. Don't know about earlier matches yet.

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts

Full draw:

[1]Djokovic v. Bye
Stepanek v. Monfils
Chardy v. Delbonis
Roger-Vasselin v. [13]Tsonga

[12]Gasquet v. Pospisil
Karlovic v. Q
Giraldo v. Kyrgios
Bye v. [8]Murray

[3]Wawrinka v. Bye
Q v. Falla
Anderson v. Q
Youzhny v. [16]Fognini

[9]Nishikori v. Kohlschreiber
Simon v. Thiem
Q v. Dancevic
Bye v. [7]Dimitrov

[6]Raonic v. Bye
Sock v. Melzer
Hewitt v. Benneteau
Sousa v. [11]Gulbis

[14]Bautista Agut v. Lopez
Q v. Robredo
Lu v. Granollers
Bye v. [4]Berdych

[5]Ferrer v. Bye
Mahut v. Q
Seppi v. Q
Dodig v. [10]Isner

[15]Cilic v. Istomin
Garcia-Lopez v. Q
Polansky v. Janowicz
[2]Federer v. Bye

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

oh yay, my thread got restored!

I don't think it's that bad, DjokerLife. I hope Janowicz is not going to suddenly find form.

·
Registered
21,280 Posts

@rogerfederer 1h
Today is the official debut of my new @WilsonTennis #RF97 racket. Been really looking forward to this! #sweetstix pic.twitter.com/Xu9SwBYPd5

It looks so cool :worship:

For whom?
Probably he meant to post that in the Djokovic forum because Fed's draw is certainly not bad. It's fine.

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts

Looking at a potential Janowicz - Cilic - Isner - Berdych/Raonic made me wonder what is the highest average height Roger ever had to beat to reach a final :lol:

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts

Thanks for starting the thread Kat :hug:

Will you be able to go to the tournament?

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Thanks for starting the thread Kat :hug:

Will you be able to go to the tournament?
I went today to watch practices and qualies. I alreay knew on Friday night that Roger wouldn't be there today, from a tip from a Rogers Cup volunteer who posts on RFcom. But I went anyways (and brought my RF hat just in case) and I am going again tomorrow. Those 2 days are free and just qualifier matches and practices. Monday it's a holiday here so I might go then as well. I'll need about $20 for a cheap ticket/grounds pass.

I hope I find him tomorrow or Monday and get my hat signed and get a pic. :D

It has been announced that Roger will play Tuesday night. :( This is the worst night for me, I have to work until at least 6:30 pm. If his match is the second night session match, I may still go up there and grab a cheap seat ticket.

I have tickets for Wednesday and Thursday nights. I'm afraid if Roger is being given Tuesday night, he will be given Thursday day session. :( Although with Nadal out they have fewer "star attraction" so maybe Rog will get evening session after all.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts

I liked the racket painting :)
Me too. Looks Awesome :D

I went today to watch practices and qualies. I alreay knew on Friday night that Roger wouldn't be there today, from a tip from a Rogers Cup volunteer who posts on RFcom. But I went anyways (and brought my RF hat just in case) and I am going again tomorrow. Those 2 days are free and just qualifier matches and practices. Monday it's a holiday here so I might go then as well. I'll need about $20 for a cheap ticket/grounds pass.

I hope I find him tomorrow or Monday and get my hat signed and get a pic. :D

It has been announced that Roger will play Tuesday night. :( This is the worst night for me, I have to work until at least 6:30 pm. If his match is the second night session match, I may still go up there and grab a cheap seat ticket.

I have tickets for Wednesday and Thursday nights. I'm afraid if Roger is being given Tuesday night, he will be given Thursday day session. :( Although with Nadal out they have fewer "star attraction" so maybe Rog will get evening session after all.

I wish you a good Time on Wednesday and Thursday. :)

1 - 20 of 513 Posts