Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
:banana: :banana: #101 :banana: :banana:

Bit of an unfortunate ending, but Roger was playing great and the win is fully deserved!

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
fantastic a well earned 28th Masters crown, Isner had some problems towards the end, but Fed was imperious today.

·
Registered
965 Posts
So happy he at last won a big tournament. Thought he would go deep as soon as how low bouncing the court was compared to IW, but never in my wildest imagination did I think he could go all the way. More than that, his level of play the whole week has been incredible. Probably the best since Stuttgart 2018, after which it fell of a cliff. If he can bring this level to the grass, he will be hard to dislodge. And safe to say, this has been a better start to the year than last year save for the Australian Open win last year. He will leave the US with a bucket load of confidence and will be looking to do some damage on the dirt. Will be another intriguing story. Felt sorry for Isner though. But for the most part he was getting incredibly outplayed. Was more a question of when than if even without the injury towards the latter part of the second set.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Had terrible sleep so by the time the match started I was dead tired.

Great to waking up to see the win

I’m on top of the world ... though feeling like I have a hangover

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
After letting himself down at IW, Roger really triumphed here. :yeah:

I feel much more confident about the rest of the season than I did at this time last year. :)

61 - 70 of 70 Posts