Registered
3,734 Posts
Roswell

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Premium Member
25,211 Posts
Lapa Doce

North of Chapada Diamantina National Park - The most beautiful cave in Brazil! --- In all of nature's wonders there's nothing like caving, but of all Caving there's nothing like Caving in Lapa Doce.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Edinburgh

·
Premium Member
25,211 Posts
Halsema Highway: Philippines’ Deadliest Road

Halsema Highway was considered one of the most dangerous highways in the world. Everyday, commuters, transporters, tourists, and residents coming from Baguio or Mt. Province drove this route, braving steep crags, narrow and sheer drop offs, some more than 1000 feet. Also known as the “Mountain Trail”, Halsema Highway spans 150 kilometers between the towns of Baguio and Bontoc in Mountain Province.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Irvine

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Debrecen

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Aberdeen

·
Registered
7,315 Posts
Annapurna massif

Using tennis slang these are mountains at their absolute peak. Granite giants rise 5-6 kilometers above nearby valleys creating one of most spectacular sceneries on Earth. Definitely one of my destinations.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Falkirk

·
Registered
7,315 Posts
Königssee (Germany)

Located in Berchtesgaden Alps it's one of most beautiful mountains lakes I've seen. Due to it's specificity (long lake located between steep slopes) it resembles a fjord. Here are photos I took this year:

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Elgin

·
Registered
7,315 Posts
Nilgiri (Nepal)

This seven-thousander towers above Kali Gandaki valley, which is one of the deepest in the world.

·
Registered
7,315 Posts
Olympus Mons. The highest mountain in the Solar System. @Supercell - would you like to climb it?
Haha, with a good supply of oxygen it's doable (given Mars weak gravity).
BTW, next time remember that in this game you have to give a place name which starts with the same letter as the previous place ended with. I wrote Nilgiri so you had to write Iceland for example.

Stromboli (Italy)

One of few active volcanoes in Europe and one of most active in the world.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Iceland (well, since you asked nicely @Supercell )

Reactions: Supercell
2361 - 2380 of 2400 Posts