Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Congrats Marin has his own forum now :aparty:

Lets enjoy here :couple:

BTW... Maybe dears you all noticed sometimes we need helps since most of us are not Croatians :aplot: and some ppl want to know Marin more, so if anyone wants a hand and we can give it, share here please :bigwave:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I need help.
With these forums, how do u get a photo underneath ur name? Like Linus, u have pandas, how do u get that?
and how are u able to write ur fav players underneath the message?

If u can help, that would be awesome!
Thanks!

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need help.
With these forums, how do u get a photo underneath ur name? Like Linus, u have pandas, how do u get that?
and how are u able to write ur fav players underneath the message?

If u can help, that would be awesome!
Thanks!
Oh, it is not difficult, you will make your own soon I am sure :wavey:

Go to the left-top of page to click the "User CP", saw it? then take a search in the left, "edit signature" to make your list :aplot: "edit avator" to upload your picture but you should notice the limit info :)

Wait to see yours here :cool:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
so great marin finaly have his own thread!!!

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so great marin finaly have his own thread!!!
It kinda surprised me when I found it :aplot: I think every player has the right to get his own forum, no matter how many fans wander around, just like players on court, no hot horse can get extra point while low-ranking player has to play more than 4 points to love :p

Finally we can talk when we have leisure time no need to worry to trouble others around :aplot:

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Hi :wavey: Just wanted to come over to say good luck with the new Forum for Marin. I think he is one of the best young tennis prospects around, and I'm sure he will do well in 2008. Good luck :hug:

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi :wavey: Just wanted to come over to say good luck with the new Forum for Marin. I think he is one of the best young tennis prospects around, and I'm sure he will do well in 2008. Good luck :hug:
You are so kind :smooch: Wish Marin to hear you :aplot:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Finally we can talk when we have leisure time no need to worry to trouble others around :aplot:
yeah! I thought about it too! :lol:

and thank you the cat lady for your nice words! :hug:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Yeah :aplot:

Dear, holiday now for you or not? :wavey:
I guess you were asking me dear ;)I'm in holiday! I've got all my result to my test yesterday! I passed them all! I'm so happy! looks like 2008 will be a terrific year! Marin wins, I do well at school...

Are you in holidays too?

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess you were asking me dear ;)I'm in holiday! I've got all my result to my test yesterday! I passed them all! I'm so happy! looks like 2008 will be a terrific year! Marin wins, I do well at school...

Are you in holidays too?
Yes, I was asking you :p So good to hear that you did well on study. And now you can enjoy your time or not? any plan your there?

I started my winter holidays already for about ten days :aparty: last week I spent myself on a skiing trip in the north. While now at home waiting for our traditional Spring Festival :cool:

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry dear I moved this post here coz inside there is something crazy/silly :aplot:

ah...his shy slyle! love it too! I always think that because he is shy he will not smile, or just a lil smile, when you take a picture with him but he always shows a brigth smile! so lovely marin!
Dear, I understand what you said very well I think. He is shy (I often watch his AO..zoo video coz there we can see his beautiful shy smiles again and again, I get addicted to those gosh :drool: ) but he hasnt the shortages of shy things, instead, his lovely characters make the shy things more attractive :hearts: I show you another picture below :p

do you really love that picture dear??????? but he is hiding his nose!!!!!!! ;) sorry, I had to kid you on this one :p
I am a good toy my families always say this :aplot: :lol:

Yes, at that time I couldnt see his nose, complete nose :aplot: thats why later he shows me his nose, complete nose again and again ;) I am happy I am a shy girl at this point so I can control myself even under his nose :aplot:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
thank you dear! I must say i'm realy proud for my study! now I can relax a lil bit though I have a homework to do for the 15th...but no skiing for me! it's oftenly rainning...I can't even go biking a lil bit! I read! not bad too :D

traditional spring festival! this sound great! hope you'll have fun! I guess your mama will go and watch it with you ;)

marin is so FUNNY on that last pix! thx for posting! he looks like he is dancing

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thank you dear! I must say i'm realy proud for my study!
This proud feeling is not easy to get for many students dear :aplot: I am really happy to hear that :yeah:

now I can relax a lil bit though I have a homework to do for the 15th...but no skiing for me! it's oftenly rainning...I can't even go biking a lil bit! I read! not bad too :D
Around something warm, reading with hot tea is so.. :lick: sounds like I have more activities than you while I guess we have the same leisure feeling during this winter holiday :cool:

traditional spring festival! this sound great! hope you'll have fun! I guess your mama will go and watch it with you ;)
It isnt like an exhibition dear :p it is just like Christmas in Western :) papa now in Paris, one of bros in Germany, both for business so this year we couldnt make a trip away from hometown, so wait at home for their back and families for the festival.

marin is so FUNNY on that last pix! thx for posting! he looks like he is dancing
Yes, he did be dancing :aplot: :lol: holding his hands up and down and his middle turning. Gosh, I have to say when I got that camera on TV live, I hardly believed it was my cute Marin while of course just half a second, I believed :aplot: how lovely he was :hearts: BTW... it was after his win over Becker for DC tie against Germany last year :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts