Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 260 of 4944 Posts

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Cool. That's what I do :lol: They get pretty angry and start blabbering and then they get banned for being aggresive :lol: That's what happened the last time I trolled a troll. If you're wondering it was Kingfederer I got banned :eek:
Heheh. I had a say in the 'Kingfederer Extermination' as well! But you did so out on the open, I've only worked as the proverbial invisible sniper.

Still working on johhny_dick, rafattack, This Is Sparta and a couple of other tools. :p

Hi there Misha! :wavey:

·
Registered
19,148 Posts
Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

I don't understand how this Dusseldorf tournament works :eek:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts

Heheh. I had a say in the 'Kingfederer Extermination' as well! But you did so out on the open, I've only worked as the proverbial invisible sniper.

Still working on johhny_dick, rafattack, This Is Sparta and a couple of other tools. :p

Hi there Misha! :wavey:
I'll help you with them. Just tell me when they're trolling and I'll have a go at trolling the troll :lol:

·
Registered
19,148 Posts

Example of Habib's trolling:

"Roddick sux"

:rolls:

:hug: :kiss:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

I don't understand how this Dusseldorf tournament works :eek:
Hi Nadine!
It's RR, two groups I think, à la Year End Masters... only shows all the more how much of a Mickey Mouse affair it is. Easy way of making cash though, you just have to take into account the possible tank jobs which naturally come with the RR format (Andy Murray isn't playing, LOL) :eek:

I'll help yout with them. Just tell me when they're trolling and I'll have a go at trolling the troll :lol:
Hehe... quite often I'm too late to catch them but it would be a nice idea to post links to their 'Greatest Hits' once in a while.

"Roddick sux"

:worship: :lol: - in answer to the delightful heya... haha.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts

"Roddick sux"

:lol: Great stuff Habib. Take it to them :lol:

·
Registered
19,148 Posts

Hi Nadine!
It's RR, two groups I think, à la Year End Masters... only shows all the more how much of a Mickey Mouse affair it is. Easy way of making cash though, you just have to take into account the possible tank jobs which naturally come with the RR format (Andy Murray isn't playing, LOL) :eek:
Hi Karin! :wavey:

Thanks for explaining, I was a bit clueless. So is it an official ATP tourney? Or a bit like Hopman cup?

Stupid Dream said:
:worship: :lol: - in answer to the delightful heya... haha.
:lol:

·
Registered
20,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #248

"Roddick sux"

exactly, also the "No" to theRAFA, try spotting that out :rolleyes: ;)

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts

Hi Karin,Nadine, Daniel 'saw' me already...:)

Habib, don't lose your temper. We all (ok, some are clownish) think diff-tly. Is he one of the best...I really think it's subjective. One of the best...means almost nothing. Among 5, 10...when they played, with whom...?

I want to say it's not worth.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

Hi Karin! :wavey:

Thanks for explaining, I was a bit clueless. So is it an official ATP tourney? Or a bit like Hopman cup?
Well it is a rather strange tournament, it says 'ATP', and I've read that the results count for the ATP rankings, but it is in fact a contest between countries - some strange kind of Davis Cup / Hopman Cup variant indeed.

This is what it says on the site:
"The unique teams event held at Düsseldorf's Rochusclub features eight top tennis nations in a round robin format during the week."

Sounds like Mr. Disney's idea of the 'ideal tournament'. :p

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

exactly, also the "No" to theRAFA, try spotting that out :rolleyes: ;)
hehe, I just had a look in GM - not sure whether that's a troll or the archetypical clueless Rafatard who only started watching tennis Rafa since Wimbledon 2008...

Hi Karin,Nadine, Daniel 'saw' me already...:)
I saw you already too Misha, I said hi! :wavey:

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts

I know, I just answered Karin :hug:

Edit - is it me or is this v ^^^ in our title annoying (should be vol.3).

·
Banned
70,903 Posts

I'll help you with them. Just tell me when they're trolling and I'll have a go at trolling the troll :lol:
i am always happy to see great admiral sapeod around the castle. he and his brutal navy just runs right over the hapless termites with ridiculous ease and at will.

one would think that they would know better by now when they see him coming.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

They're called 'Hapless Termites' for a good REASON. :)

·
Registered
20,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #255

Habib, don't lose your temper. We all (ok, some are clownish) think diff-tly. Is he one of the best...I really think it's subjective. One of the best...means almost nothing. Among 5, 10...when they played, with whom...?

I want to say it's not worth.
I agree with you Misha, but I don't like someone calling another opinions clownish just because they're different, especially when that someone is usually a fair poster like GWH, I wouldn't mind that from a normal troll/clown, that's why I had a go there.

and no I don't lose my temper online don't worry :lol:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

afirmative great admiral karin.

on another note, check out our great general jolangago`s chat thread right next door. its going strong. i am sure he is enjoying it. it looks like fun.
I know, I've already posted there! People are making fun of his name. :(
For me JG is 'Alejandro El Grande'. :D

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts

i am always happy to see great admiral sapeod around the castle. he and his brutal navy just runs right over the hapless termites with ridiculous ease and at will.

Thank you CD the Destroyer. Much appreciated. I'm always on the patrol for a hapless termite to scare :devil:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

Thank you CD the Destroyer. Much appreciated. I'm always on the patrol for a hapless termite to scare :devil:
One of the major ones has just returned to the building. :tape:

241 - 260 of 4944 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.