Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 4944 Posts

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Hi Castle! :wavey:

not being sarcastic, but i really admire most of you, i.e. like habibko/miura/karin etc. how could you have time to study/work/posting/watch tennis, and also have great knowledge on tennis/music/languages? etc :bowdown:
:hug: mimi - I've always been an easy learner, that helps! And with age comes experience, which is also very welcome, as it makes it easier for you to decide what's really important and what's not. I think that's the main reason why my second study went along so easy while I really struggled through my first...

it's quite a struggle for me, I love tennis so much that I wouldn't mind spending all my week watching matches or talking about it, yet my college and hospital demand so much from me, it's not like I'm exactly brilliant there, I know I could have been much better if I gave it more time, but those who score the highest in the medical college basically have no life, they do nothing but study, study and more studying, I can't live like that :eek:
This is soooooooo true!
It depends a lot on one's interests and more than anything, one's ambitions. I used to have a lot of ambition when I first graduated, worked for over 60 hours a week in the laboratory, etc. - when at a certain moment I realized that I indeed had NO LIFE of my own.

Dumbed the research career, decided to go on and do something else, with more time to myself to explore and enjoy all the beauty that life has to offer us. Music. Art. Watching Tennis! I decided that a law study would help me achieve that, so that's what I did, and now I work as my own boss. There's no-one who tells me what to do and what not - except, at reoccuring times, my empty wallet :lol:.

Must say that there's also a down-side to this way of making a living - lack of financial security. I have no car, no family, just a little house, my clothes aren't from Dolce & Gabbana but from cheap shops and markets - but I've never cared much for financial wealth at all. I have something in return which I cherish a lot more - FREEDOM! :bounce: ;)

Mimi, Martin, Habib - see you around. Time for a shower here. :)

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

morning everyone. that pathetic, undernourished Frenchie just cost me another 10,000 big ones. when will i ever learn? who ever said that i was good at predictions?

its evident now that he cant even beat 80 year old bag ladies on some days.

just waking up here on the fabulous Mississippi Gulf Coast. need to get my bearig right. where is the coffee or the green tea?

on another note, just got my latest edition of the TENNIS mag. Monfils is on the cover. the article title is this: "Can this acrobatic Frenchie win Roland Garros"?

who the hell are they kidding anyway? he is not even a decent dark horse in my book.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

morning everyone. that pathetic, undernourished Frenchie just cost me another 10,000 big ones. when will i ever learn? who ever said that i was good at predictions?

CD! :wavey:

Simon has been playing like horse shit the past few months, and I took that in mind... I put some nice cash on Schüttler in stead. :angel:
I wonder what's up with the bloke, he's really piss poor lately. My MAJOR cash cow of the past two months! :devil:

You will surely start making your mark again SOON! :rocker2:

just waking up here on the fabulous Mississippi Gulf Coast. need to get my bearig right. where is the coffee or the green tea?
Good morning! How are things on the Mississippi Gulf Coast? Nice weather over there?

·
Banned
70,903 Posts

CD! :wavey:

Simon has been playing like horse shit the past few months, and I took that in mind... I put some nice cash on Schüttler in stead. :angel:
I wonder what's up with the bloke, he's really piss poor lately. My MAJOR cash cow of the past two months! :devil:

You will surely start making your mark again SOON! :rocker2:

Good morning! How are things on the Mississippi Gulf Coast? Nice weather over there?

affirmative. the undernourished frenchie is weak at the moment. i thought for sure he would be able to take out the 100 year old Schuttler.

the weather here is incredible today. i will most certainly take advantage of it in a couple of hours.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts

Hey, just came home from the courts, chatted a bit with the club-pros and some other who works there, tested a couple of frames and hit with a former coach of mine just for the fun of it. A woman came with her daughter and talked to me and the head of the club about joining, she had just moved here and wanted to continue playing tennis. She actually had the orginial pink Sharapova racquet and the pink Team Sharapova Prince bag and was evidently a huge fan of her :angel: Told her about Maria's match yesterday and she was unaware she had started to play again! Despite having a 2 year old daughter, she was 23, blonde, absolutely gorgeous and wore a skirt so tiny it probably would have been deemed inappropriate by the WTA :lol:

She was delighted to play again and we played doubles with my former coach and another club pro. For some strange reason I had problems keeping my eyes fixed on the ball today :confused: Exchanged numbers with her in case she wanted someone to hit with later :angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Banned
70,903 Posts

good morning Castle! some soothing music to start your mornin':

now that you are hopefully awake and refreshed, here is a song to pump you up!

both numbers are very powerful. she looks like she has had some opera training.

great stuff general habibko.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

That's Tarja Turunen, former singer of Nightwish. And yes, she is a fully trained opera singer, who did Verdi and Wagner stuff.
Saw her perform with Nightwish a couple of times, she has no problems whatsoever to bring the material LIVE as well - quite in contrary to a lot of 'stars' who need a backing tape (and which I actually has NOTHING to do with 'performing live').

Check out Nightwish's albums Wishmaster, and most of all, Oceanborn. :worship:

·
Registered
20,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #228

on another note, just got my latest edition of the TENNIS mag. Monfils is on the cover. the article title is this: "Can this acrobatic Frenchie win Roland Garros"?

who the hell are they kidding anyway? he is not even a decent dark horse in my book.
good morning CD! seems you are in a very bad mood today :lol:

Monfils would surpass his own ass worth if he reached the QF, I have got no freaking clue how he made the semis last year :help: and he even took a set off Roger :tape:

Simon has been in piss poor form since his humiliating Davis Cup loss, I'm quite mad he didn't meet Roger more often to fix that embarrassing H2H :mad:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

Simon has been in piss poor form since his humiliating Davis Cup loss, I'm quite mad he didn't meet Roger more often to fix that embarrassing H2H :mad:
Let's hope Simon ends up in Roger's half for RG. :rocker2:

Tipping Monfils to win RG. Yeah sure! :retard:

Okay, bye for now, time to do some shopping. :wavey:

·
Registered
20,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #230

yeah I loved Nightwish when Tarja was in it, check this out as well:

·
Banned
70,903 Posts

good morning CD! seems you are in a very bad mood today :lol:

Monfils would surpass his own ass worth if he reached the QF, I have got no freaking clue how he made the semis last year :help: and he even took a set off Roger :tape:

actually i am in a superb mood. i am just a little mad at myself for continuing to bet on losers.

Ferru and Simon have cost me a bundle in the last few events. i think we just have to come to a conclusion that they will simply lose the matches they are supposed to win.

even Gil cant really hang with the big boys. he only cost me 1000 in v cash. Melzer demolished him today.

so now i have to slowly start the rebuilding process. no big deal. its all for fun anyway.

i just took a little look at the "insect department" of the hapless termites. their festival should be in full bloom before long.

·
Registered
20,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #233

so now i have to slowly start the rebuilding process. no big deal. its all for fun anyway..
exactly, imagine if you were losing real money....

i just took a little look at the "insect department" of the hapless termites. their festival should be in full bloom before long.
yeah, I'm attempting to formulate a new methodology to deal with the trolls, I call it: "troll the troll" :devil:

nothing makes my day better than a troll being trolled :lol:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,333 Posts

yeah, I'm attempting to formulate a new methodology to deal with the trolls, I call it: "troll the troll" :devil:

nothing makes my day better than a troll being trolled :lol:
Cool. That's what I do :lol: They get pretty angry and start blabbering and then they get banned for being aggresive :lol: That's what happened the last time I trolled a troll. If you're wondering it was Kingfederer I got banned :eek:

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts

Hola (good afternoon) castle:)

·
Registered
20,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #236

Cool. That's what I do :lol: They get pretty angry and start blabbering and then they get banned for being aggresive :lol: That's what happened the last time I trolled a troll. If you're wondering it was Kingfederer I got banned :eek:
yep, I did the same with the mad trollogist, and to heya and some others in GM today :devil:

Hola (good afternoon) castle:)
hey Misha :D do you like the OP? I like our Castle's new look :cool:

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts

The best castle name!!!

·
Registered
20,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #238

agreed, Nadine is simply brilliant :worship:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,333 Posts

yep, I did the same with the mad trollogist, and to heya and some others in GM today :devil:
Good sruff. Get rid of the trolls :woohoo:

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts

Good sruff. Get rid of the trolls :woohoo:
Mission impossible.

221 - 240 of 4944 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.