Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 140 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Albert beat Kamke 6-4 6-4.
Great win, onto Chardy in the quarters.
Should be a fairly straight forward win for Albert.
I'm not so sure... I saw their match early this year in Barcelona and Montañés couldn't adapt to Chardy's ball-bashing in the whole match. I hope Albert plays better this time, he's clearly the better player on clay and should win this one.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,333 Posts
I'm not so sure... I saw their match early this year in Barcelona and Montañés couldn't adapt to Chardy's ball-bashing in the whole match. I hope Albert plays better this time, he's clearly the better player on clay and should win this one.
Albert doesn't handle power great
Albert is the smarter player and has more variety, so he should win.
Also, he should grind it out, he's the master at doing that.

Hopefully, he'll also get his own forum.
I have asked that he get one, and I made a thread on it.

Vote for yes in here - http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=169371

·
73,337 Posts
Albert is the smarter player and has more variety, so he should win.
Also, he should grind it out, he's the master at doing that.

Hopefully, he'll also get his own forum.
I have asked that he get one, and I made a thread on it.

Vote for yes in here - http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=169371
You know my first thought on coming to this thread was "Why doesn't this guy have his own Forum?" And what do you know the first post I see has a place to vote for him to get a Forum--I voted YES very quickly :D :yeah:

·
73,337 Posts
Well a strange match line against Chardy--6-3, 1-6, and 6-3. I wonder what happened in that 2nd Set :unsure: However, he won so that is what counts :D Next up Chela--Vamos Albert :)

·
73,337 Posts
Albert was defeated by Chela in straight Sets :sad: Sorry I forgot the scores of the Sets :eek:

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
:sad:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,333 Posts
Lost 6-1 6-3 :(

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,333 Posts
I'm sure he'll get some points in the rest of the season if he keeps playing well.
He's not bad on hardcourt and if he gets some good draws he can make a run and get some points.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
R2 China Murray def. Montañes 7-5 6-3 good tournament Albert :yeah:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,333 Posts
Good win against Golubev and good showing against Murray....great stuff Albert...keep it up.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,333 Posts
Not a good start to the year for Albert, losing to Giraldo in 3. Hope he does better in the upcoming Australian Open and clay events :)

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,333 Posts
Ferrer is no doubt beat Giraldo and probably win the title.

Montanes will probably get a good draw at Australia like he usually does, and then he can get major points in the next few clay events if he plays well. He could win a few titles along the way, he should be a top seed in most of them.

·
A happy person
44,887 Posts
Ferrer is no doubt beat Giraldo and probably win the title.

Montanes will probably get a good draw at Australia like he usually does, and then he can get major points in the next few clay events if he plays well. He could win a few titles along the way, he should be a top seed in most of them.
I hope in final Ferrer will beat Almagro! :D

I don't want to in R3 Federer again!

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,333 Posts
Albert is the 2nd second in one of his clay events. With Almagro being the 1st seed, Albert has chances for a 6th title there.

121 - 140 of 161 Posts