Mens Tennis Forums banner

781 - 792 of 792 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
We can catch up at Estoril, if you like. I have been planning this trip for 6 months now.
Yeah off course, if you want ... it will be great to know each other !!! I live in Portugal for my studies so i'm sure that I will go there a few days !! Roland Garros it's also in my plans ;)

·
Registered
672 Posts
juvvi is a boy.
But i'm a girl, Renaud knows me a little and he thinks that we are girls me and juvvi!! Ooooh he's a boy ... i didn't know that

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm sorry to tell that, girls, but i don't think Estoril is on Richard's schedule.... :sad:
Yeah I know that ... when I saw his calendar in richargasquet.info site ... I was so sad :sad: that i wouldn't see him again in Estoril! I have to wait Roland Garros to see him play again

·
Registered
7,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #784
But i'm a girl, Renaud knows me a little and he thinks that we are girls me and juvvi!! Ooooh he's a boy ... i didn't know that
I know you're a girl but he said girls so I informed him that juvvi is a boy.

·
Registered
7,055 Posts

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
:lol:

To avoid any future misunderstandings, I am a girl.

Though being handicapped I understood rather easily that the tournament in Estoril is not in Richie's schedule.

:haha:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Yeah I know that ... when I saw his calendar in richargasquet.info site ... I was so sad :sad: that i wouldn't see him again in Estoril! I have to wait Roland Garros to see him play again
That's so sad. I've already factored in Estoril to my plans based on few suggestions from members here who said that Estoril is one of the best tournaments in Europe. So I'll go anyway. I guess I won't be seeing a lot of Gasquet fans there:)

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
Roger Federer will play in Estoril this year. So, you will be compensated for time and travel. ;)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Sorry for that Juvvi.... :)
Nothing matters on an internet forum. Whether I am a boy or a girl, or a senior citizen. What matters is how I support Gasquet. :devil:

·
Registered
672 Posts
That's so sad. I've already factored in Estoril to my plans based on few suggestions from members here who said that Estoril is one of the best tournaments in Europe. So I'll go anyway. I guess I won't be seeing a lot of Gasquet fans there:)
Yeah perhaps, but I will go with some of my friends ... we're a good group, it's difficult not to see us there looool

·
Registered
772 Posts
Yeah perhaps, but I will go with some of my friends ... we're a good group, it's difficult not to see us there looool
Atleast I can support Federer.

781 - 792 of 792 Posts