Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 792 Posts

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Or use myp2p.eu, go to 'live sports' and click on tennis. It should have a few streams for different tournies.
Thanks. Hopefully it will work cos here they will only show the semies and final. :(

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Good luck Richard.

·
Registered
66 Posts
according to ATPtennis.com, Andreev has already won?

ATP, Davis Cup and Grand Slam Main Draw Results

2008 Sydney
Sydney, Australia Hard R32 Andreev
Stats
2007 Gstaad
Switzerland Clay Q Andreev 7-5 6-2
Stats
2006 Sydney
Australia Hard R32 Andreev 6-2 6-4
Stats
2005 RUS v. FRA WG Qtrs
Moscow, Russia Clay RR Gasquet 6-4 6-3 7-6(1)
2004 London / Queen's Club
England Grass R64 Andreev 7-6(4) 7-6(4)
Stats

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
according to ATPtennis.com, Andreev has already won?

ATP, Davis Cup and Grand Slam Main Draw Results

2008 Sydney
Sydney, Australia Hard R32 Andreev
Stats
2007 Gstaad
Switzerland Clay Q Andreev 7-5 6-2
Stats
2006 Sydney
Australia Hard R32 Andreev 6-2 6-4
Stats
2005 RUS v. FRA WG Qtrs
Moscow, Russia Clay RR Gasquet 6-4 6-3 7-6(1)
2004 London / Queen's Club
England Grass R64 Andreev 7-6(4) 7-6(4)
Stats

Hahaha.

http://www.atptennis.com/3/en/players/headtohead/default.asp?playernum1=G628&playernum2=A511

Though the h2h 1-3 (Gasquet to Andreev) is correct.

Is it possible they know something we don't? :scratch:

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
lt's fixed like wrestling. :p

·
Registered
209 Posts
The match has started and he's started off well, the score is 5-2 to Richard. Shame I can't watch it, I'm just following live scores. I don't spose anyone has managed to find a live stream for Sydney, I can only find Auckland ones.

·
Registered
772 Posts
The match has started and he's started off well, the score is 5-2 to Richard. Shame I can't watch it, I'm just following live scores. I don't spose anyone has managed to find a live stream for Sydney, I can only find Auckland ones.
Channel 7 showed the tournament live until 5pm and then shifted to regular programming. None of the cable networks are also covering the event. I guess the attendance itself is pathetic. I want to Gasquet to win every tournament he participates this year. I'll be in Europe to cheer him. I'll go to Sydney too, just didn't know that he was playing today.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Channel 7 showed the tournament live until 5pm and then shifted to regular programming. None of the cable networks are also covering the event. I guess the attendance itself is pathetic. I want to Gasquet to win every tournament he participates this year. I'll be in Europe to cheer him. I'll go to Sydney too, just didn't know that he was playing today.
That's a nice dream. :lol:

·
Registered
772 Posts
That's a nice dream. :lol:
Ok. let me lower my expectations a little. 1/4 of the tournaments he plays, he must win. Atleast one GS.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Ok. let me lower my expectations a little. 1/4 of the tournaments he plays, he must win. Atleast one GS.
I just want a Masters title. ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'd normally be watching this tournie on channel 7 but I'm in China at the moment. I've been frantically trying to search for a live stream but as it is, Richie probably has more of a chance of winning every tournament than I do of finding that damn stream.

Oh, and Monsieur Gasquet just won the first set 6-3;)

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Let's start off by winning a non-Mickey Mouse title first;)
Since the field in Sydney tournie is reasonably strong, does this come under the non-mickey mouse category?

·
Registered
7,424 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts

·
Registered
7,424 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
:scratch: :confused:I suppose there isn't a clear cut definition for what is and isn't a MM title. all I know is, all the tournies Richard has won so far are pretty shithouse.:shrug:

41 - 60 of 792 Posts