Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, his 1st round match starts Tuesday, September 24 | 6.00 AM EST.

Against Stefan Kouben (AUT) whom he lost to @ TMS Toronto this summer.

:fiery: REVENGE:fiery:

¡VAMOS! ¡VAMOS! ¡VAMOS!

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Okay, good luck to all the spaniards and may Juanqui win the whole thing.

Got another picture to share, opening ceremony. Sorry, very small. It's in an local English paper which to see the enlarge version, I need to be a paid subscriber. Well, I guess they are not into free trial like we are here. Seems that only the Spaniards are in the ceremony...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
LOL, it's not gonna be me. I like his scruffy beard. :D On Eurosport I saw him first thing in the morning with bleary eyes. He was simply adorable. :)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:( you saw alex on eurosport??? we w/never get such coverage here! i don't mind the beard but i prefer him cleancut. he does have lovely hair though... and eyes -- ay, que ojos mas hermosos tiene, alex!!

any scores yet or is/was it still raining??

hope our spanish guys got through!

nice pic btw vera where did that come from? the site itself?

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Oooops, that didn't come out right. I meant to say I saw him once, during Roland Garros. They were showing players getting to the stadium. Nice coverage though.

Mmmm, I've always maintained that Alex has the most beautiful eyes of all tennis players. :hearts:

No scores yet, so I think it's still raining. They might not even get to play, as it's getting late.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
RogiFan. The pic is from a local paper called South China Morning Post. But I see that today, there's a nicer pic in the ATP site.

I like Alex to be clean cut too, and Juanqui also. They are so handsome, why cover the face with beard.

Seems like if JC gets thru the first round, he's likely to face Jeff Morrison in the 2nd. Major revenge time for JC...

Anyway, good luck to JC, hope he finish Koubek quick.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey guys i'm @ school....JC's match was supposed to be finished hours ago however due to the rain delay he is playing live right now...

JC took the 1st set 6-2 and they're tied in the 2nd 2ALL

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Just curious, jcsting, why do you use a : to replace the J in Juanqui for the thread title. Is there a special meaning or something???

JC's match will resume at 2pm wed, which means I should be able to see the result before I go to bed. Yes, pls finish Koubek quick.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:( Damn that rain!!! Juanqui, just beat that guy! AND then take your revenge on that J Morrison [yuk!]!

Ahh... Alex's eyes -- they are lovely... no wonder he does L'Oreal ads in Spain -- because he's worth it!

Nice pix! The Spanish guys are doing the Chinese Dragon thing! Aren't they so cute? Que monos!

I love when they have these cultural activities for the players -- gets them into another culture and brings out the fans! I'm all for it! [I wonder what they plan in Madrid -- can't wait! I already "wondered" on the Sp Armada forum: maybe flamenco? bullfighting? sangria-drinking? tapas crawl?]

Bring on the photos!

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Just curious, jcsting, why do you use a : to replace the J in Juanqui for the thread title. Is there a special meaning or something???
:confused: The J is still there :confused:

Are you refering to the inverted "!"? That is there because in Spanish their question marks and exclamation points are placed at the beginning and end of a sentance/...

:confused:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow becca thanks....luv u gurl :kiss:

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Oh sorry. :eek: I get it now, my computer acts funny and couldn't read spanish well (when the alphabet if it's not English, meaning like in German, there's some alphabet that don't exist in English, those with a sideway colon on top like the e and the u, my computer has trouble displacing them correctly). Anyway, me not knowing any spanish, that reflects in my computer:(

On my screen, the thread name is :uanqui @Hong Kong!, J didn't show up, hence I asked.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh....ok..no prob vera...So what happened with the match? i don't see any results :confused:

...oh nevermind i just checked the order of play for wednesday and they have to finish that damned match with our KING leading 6-2 2-2....

...yea i changed it..

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Match suspended, rain delay. They will resume 3pm wed which is about 2am TO time tomorrow morning. Did you just change it, I see the J now, thx.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Well, I know russians use much more weird letters and characters, don't they? Like another alphabet or something like that

1 - 20 of 108 Posts