Roger news and articles - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2002, 01:36 AM   #1
Lily

Lily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond repute

TD Waterhouse Cup Adds Another Top 10 Player

By Matt Ciesluk
matt@alantaylor.com

August 14, 2002

COMMACK, N.Y., August 12, 2002 _ Roger Federer, currently No. 10 in the ATP Champions Race, accepted a wild card and will be part of the 48-player main field of the TD Waterhouse Cup presented by Roslyn Savings Bank (www.tdwaterhousecup.com), it was announced today by Kari Mutscheller, tournament director. The men¹s professional tennis tournament will be held August 17-25 at the Hamlet Golf and Country Club in Commack.

Federer, a winner of a pair of ATP titles this year, will make his debut on Long Island and will be joined by 13-time Grand Slam champion Pete Sampras, No. 9 and defending TD Waterhouse Cup champion Tommy Haas and two-time French Open runner-up and 2002 Roland Garros semifinalist Alex Corretja. Other top players committed are: two-time 2002 tournament champions Younes El Aynaoui (No. 17) and Davide Sanguinetti, 1996 Wimbledon champion Richard Krajicek and ¹97 US Open finalist Greg Rusedski.

Three additional main draw and six qualifying wild cards are allotted to the Long Island event, and will be announced prior to the qualifying tournament, which begins Saturday, August 17.

The Swiss star, who turned 21 last week, has posted solid results on the hard courts this year, which included a win at Sydney, runner-up at Miami, quarters at Rotterdam (The Netherlands) and fourth round at the Australian Open. Federer also captured a title at Hamburg on clay (beating No. 2 Marat Safin in the final) and was a finalist at Milan (carpet).

Also earning direct entry into the tournament are: Jonas Bjorkman (SWE), Julien Boutter (FRA), Agustin Calleri (ARG), Juan Ignacio Chela (ARG), Arnaud Clement (FRA), Thomas Enqvist (SWE), Jan-Michael Gambill (USA), Jerome Golmard (FRA), Dominik Hrbaty (SVK), Nicolas Kiefer (GER), Stefan Koubek (AUT), Nicolas Lapentti (ECU), Felix Mantilla (ESP), Alberto Martin (ESP), Fernando Meligeni (BRA), Albert Montanes (ESP), Jarkko Nieminen (FIN), Andrei Pavel (ROM), Olivier Rochus (BEL), Andre Sa (BRA), David Sanchez (ESP), Fabrice Santoro (FRA), Rainer Schuettler (GER), Paradorn Srichaphan (THA), Bohdan Ulihrach (CZE), Jan Vacek (CZE), Adrian Voinea (ROM), Mikhail Youzhny (RUS) and Marlano Zabaleta (ARG).

About the TD Waterhouse Cup

The TD Waterhouse Cup presented by Roslyn Savings Bank is Long Island¹s premier sporting event. An International Series Event on the ATP, the TD Waterhouse Cup, in its 22nd year, offers the finest men¹s tennis played anywhere in the world. The tournament runs from August 17-25, 2002 at the Hamlet Golf and Country Club in Commack, L.I. For tickets, family events or volunteer information call (516) 876-0400 or visit the web site at www.tdwaterhousecup.com. Single session tickets are also available through Ticketmaster (www.ticketmaster.com).

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."--Rogi's motto
Lily is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2002, 03:23 PM   #2
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx Lily, for these articles.

Good luck to Roger!!!

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-17-2002, 09:08 PM   #3
Lily

Lily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mrs. B!

In case you missed it...

05/10/02

Questions for Roger Federer

Richard: How close do you feel you are to reaching your maximum potential as a player?

RF: I still feel like I can improve in a lot of areas. I'm working hard every day, so I hope that in two or three years I will be able to reach my potential.

Sean: With your increasingly potent game, do you feel like you can be a legitimate threat on all surfaces?

RF: Last year I played really well on the clay, this year I'm struggling a little bit. Okay, this year I beat Kafelnikov and Safin in Russia on clay, which is not bad, but still I haven't got my game together on clay. But on grass, outdoor hard courts and indoors I really feel comfortable. I guess it's just a matter of time on the clay. I don't play a lot of events, and when I do play it's at the bigger tournaments, where you get diffucult draws right from the start, so it's tough. But I really see myself playing well on all surfaces.

Arlinda: What is your favorite city and tournament, and why?

RF: I like Sydney, the city is very nice. I also like Rome because of the history. Miami because of the weather and the life over there is like three cities in one - you've' got down town in the city and South Beach. The organization is always nice, but you can't always ask for too much. As for the tournament, I guess Basel, my home tournament, and Wimbledon.

Vishal: Among the current players, who do you respect the most?

RF: I still respect Pete Sampras the most, as he was always one of my favorite players. Even though he's not winning that many tournaments any more, I still think he was the best for so long. Okay, maybe not now because there are so many players around that it's tough. But for me he is still the man to respect the most.

Helena: Not many top singles players play doubles. How do you feel doubles has helped your serve and volley game over the years and do you plan to carry on playing doubles?

RF: I don't know if it's helped my serve and volley game, but I've been playing a lot of doubles lately from Rotterdam to Miami, then in Monte Carlo with Max Mirnyi and here in Rome I've played with Tim Henman, and had some very good results. I was struggling a little bit with my confidence for a while in singles and got it back in doubles. I really enjoy playing doubles, I'm probably one of the highest ranked singles players playing doubles next to Yevgeny Kafelnikov so, I just enjoy having a partner, chat with him on the court and see what he thinks of the game of tennis and see what strategies he uses in different situations and I prefer playing doubles than practice. It's good fun.

Samantha: I know the Swiss are famous for many things. What is your favorite thing about Switzerland?

RF: I like the fact that everything is very clean, it's very organized, the mountains are beautiful. The weather's pretty good actually - in the winter you have the snow, in summer you have the sun quite often, so I just love going back there and I hope to stay there for the rest of my life. I get to spend a lot of time there and I go back quite often. It's easier if you're European than if you're American or Australian to get home.

Catt: If you were stuck on a desert island, what's the one thing you would take with you and why?

RF: I would take more than one thing. My friends, my family, my girlfriend. People that I really like.

Lourdes: What is your favorite music?

RF: I like to listen to rock and techno trance. I'm kind of all over a little bit. I like AC/DC, but on the techno side, there's so much.

masters-series.com/roma

Old 08-17-2002, 10:11 PM   #4
country flag Mrs. B

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Lily...

FRENCH KISS
Old 08-18-2002, 01:33 PM   #5
Lily

I thought this was nice. You can even get Rogi's headband!

Roger Federer Category
Order Product Name Price In stock
Order Wilson Hyper ProStaff 6.1 Racquets, Review, Customer Feedback MSRP $169.99 Check

Three Hyper Carbon versions of the most popular "players" racquet to date. Double Braid construction brings the best qualities of the 6.0 and 6.1 ProStaff's together. Available in a Midplus standard (95), Midplus Stretch (95), and Oversize Stretch (106). Note: No cover included with the Hyper ProStaff 6.1.
Babolat VS Natural Team Gut 17 (1.27) String $35.95 10+

The thinner, more spin oriented but slightly less durable version of VS Natural Team Gut. Maintains the highest gauge tolerance of any VS Natural 17g. Includes Thermogut Technology.
Babolat ElastoCross 2 String Locks, Customer Feedback $5.99 10+

Expands your strings lifespan.
Wilson Tour 2 Tennis Bags (Red), Customer Feedback Check
Nike Tennis Bags, Customer Feedback $0.00 Check
Nike Men's AirCourt Implosion Mid Black Shoes, Review, Customer Feedback $100.00 Check
Nike Men' s Cool Motion Polo Colors $70.00 Check
Nike Men's Anytime Short Colors $38.00 Check
Nike 2 Swoosh Wristband Black/White $5.50 6+
Nike Swoosh Headband Black/White $4.50 6+
Nike Swoosh Headband White/Black $4.50 6+

tennis-warehouse.com/catpage.html
(catpage lol) how did they know?

Old 08-18-2002, 01:54 PM   #6
country flag Mrs. B

Yeah, i know this site. But as i live in CH i usually buy my stuff here.
ps. but i don't think i'd look good on Roger's headband!

FRENCH KISS
Old 08-18-2002, 08:49 PM   #7
Lily

Men's Look Forward: Week of August 19
Posted on 8/18/2002 at 1:28 PM

Men's Look Forward: Long Island

Talk about backing off!

Last week at Indianapolis and Washington, there were two 56-draw tournaments: 112 men in action, with a total of more than a million and a half dollars in prize money. This week, 48 men will play for less than a third of that amount of cash.

And even that is an upgrade from last year. In 2001, Long Island was a 32-draw event. This year, it's gone to the 48-draw, sixteen-seeds-get-byes format. This even though it means giving people such as Stefan Koubek and Agustin Calleri byes. But it does mean that 16 more players get in that one last U. S. Open warmup. It appears that this is the smallest event on the ATP calendar with more than 32 players. (We can't guarantee that, because the calendar is always changing -- indeed, at the start of the year, Long Island was still listed as a 32-draw.)

The real irony, though, is how little difference it all makes. After all, the U. S. Open is going to pretty well overshadow any effects of this tournament -- especially since defending champion Tommy Haas is the only Top Ten player present; the #2 is Roger Federer, now down to #13. Defending finalist Pete Sampras, Alex Corretja, and Younes El Aynaoui round out the list of Top 20 players in the field.

Of course, that could be good news for some of the big names in the field: Tommy Haas, trying to get back on track after his long absence. He is the defending champion, and this is a good surface for him. (The flip side, of course, is his bad arm, which is getting steadily worse. He may have to choose between survival here and survival at the U. S. Open.) Pete Sampras, last year's finalist, has had most of his success lately on hardcourts; this is his one real chance to tune up for the U. S. Open. And tune up he needs to; while his #17 ranking is fairly safe this because he has a big point lead, he also has almost exactly half his points to defend at Long Island and the U. S. Open. Bad results at both could leave him around #35.

And then there is Roger Federer, who really needs to figure out what's wrong and start fixing it. He effectively blew off the summer, and it didn't cost him too much because he didn't have anything to defend. But he needs to get serious again now.

With the seeds all getting byes, there isn't much to say about first round matches. We'd pick only a half a dozen as noteworthy. Biggest of all, perhaps, is Richard Krajicek vs. Dominik Hrbaty. Krajicek has been doing pretty well in his comeback, but he's coming to his biggest test yet: The U. S. Open, his first Slam not on grass.

Also interesting is Paradorn Srichaphan vs. Fernando Meligeni, who last week faced Marcelo Rios in consecutive round and both gave him stern tests. Srichaphan is more of a hardcourt player, but he makes more mistakes than he should. Which is just what Meligeni likes to see.

Then there is Wayne Arthurs vs. Adrian Voinea. You know perfectly well what to expect from Arthurs. And Voinea likes upsetting players like that. This is a fairly neutral surface. It could be close.

Guillermo Coria will be taking on Jonas Bjorkman in another contrast of styles. Bjorkman's best hope to win is to get to net. But Coria will be happy enough to pass him.

Big serves will be the rule as Jan-Michael Gambill faces Julien Boutter. Gambill has the better groundstrokes -- but if Boutter can ride his serve to net, he can really hurt the slow-footed Gambill.

And just for pure contrast, how about big, strong Mardy Fish versus small, quick Olivier Rochus? If Rochus can beat Marat Safin, he can beat Fish. But he doesn't win those big ones all that often....

Come the second round, with everyone in play, we get a rather more varied list. Some of the more interesting prospects:

(4) El Aynaoui vs. Krajicek. Stylistic contrast to the limit: Clay-loving baseliner El Aynaoui vs. grass-loving netrusher Krajicek.

Srichaphan vs. (8) Lapentti. Srichaphan just had a spectacular result at Washington, and he likes this surface better than Lapentti. Though there is the question of how much gas he has left.

(5) Corretja vs. Arthurs. The clear advantage here is to Corretja, but if ever there has been a year for Arthurs to win this match-up, it's this. And it's another nice contrast in styles.

Coria (or Bjorkman) vs. (3) Sampras. Again, the stylistic contrast. Plus, if Coria comes through, youth versus experience.

(7) Chela vs. Golmard. Golmard is just back, but he seems to becoming back strong -- and he likes the surface better.

Gambill or Boutter vs. (12) Koubek. Um, you sure you didn't mean to seed Gambill, ATP? On this surface, either Gambill or Boutter would seem a match for Koubek.

Mantilla (or Massu) vs. (2) Federer. Mantilla's been a giant-killer this summer. And Federer isn't much of a giant right now....

The Rankings. We already mentioned that this event doesn't affect things much. The rankings after Long Island will be used to seed only three events: Tashkent, Bucharest, and Salvador. A few of the guys who are here may play those events -- but they will be few. (After all, that means playing four weeks straight if not more.)

In any case, the rankings are such that few top players have much on the line. Tommy Haas failed to make #2 at Indianapolis, but he's a strong enough #3 that his ranking is not in danger. Pete Sampras also should be safe at #17. Roger Federer could move up a little, but he has enough in his Optional Five that he'll have to do pretty well -- and pretty well is exactly what he hasn't been doing lately. Younes El Aynaoui also has his optional five full; he isn't going anywhere. Corretja can increase his point total -- but he's so far behind Sampras that he's unlikely to move above his current ranking. Thomas Johansson was a semifinalist last year, and he isn't playing because of injury. That might cost him a spot. That may be the only movement in the Top 15. There will, of course, be movement below #25 -- but that's almost impossible to predict.

tennisnews.com

Old 08-18-2002, 11:18 PM   #8
country flag Mrs. B

I really hope Roger does better in this tournament, it will boost his confidence for the USOpen.

Hopp, Roger!!!!

FRENCH KISS
Old 08-18-2002, 11:29 PM   #9
country flag ILR

ILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond repute

u checked ur PMs Mrs.B?

Sami My captain. LFC forever! But John Terry rules!

Best of luck to: Juan Carlos Ferrero, Mark Philippoussis, Carlos Moya and Nico Lapentti. Tommy Haas is finally back! I missed you!
ILR is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-19-2002, 12:20 AM   #10
country flag Mrs. B

Yep. Talk to u later, i'm going to bed, me eyes are all droopy......
Goodnight, luv!

FRENCH KISS
Old 08-19-2002, 09:13 PM   #11
Lily

August 19, 2002
Haas, Federer and Sampras Lead Long Island's Lineup
Top seed Tommy Haas will be aiming to defend his title. Last year, he defeated Pete Sampras in the final.

ATP Champions Race 2002 Update: Top seed Tommy Haas will be attempting to move closer to the frontrunners this week. The defending champion is currently 38 points behind Juan Carlos Ferrero in 7th position, and, with a best fifth of 3, a successful defense this week could see him within one point of the Spaniard. Roger Federer, currently in 11th position, also could move up with a good run this week. With a best fifth result of 8, Federer will need to reach the quarterfinals to gain ground on Guillermo Canas, who lies three points above him, and Andy Roddick in 9th spot.

2001 Final: Tommy Haas captured his second ATP title of the year after defeating Pete Sampras in a three-set final. It was the German's third career title and only his second victory over Sampras in six career meetings at the time (since met at 2002 Tennis Masters Toronto, Haas winning in three sets and now has won last three).

Former Champions in Draw (1): 1 - Tommy Haas (2001)
Former Finalists in Draw (3): 1 - Alex Corretja (2000 - l. to Magnus Norman) 1 - Felix Mantilla (1998 - l. to Patrick Rafter) 1 - Pete Sampras (2001 - l. to Tommy Haas)

First Round Highlights: Richard Krajicek (NED) vs. Dominik Hrbaty (SVK). Krajicek leads 1-0. Krajicek, returning to form after a 20 month lay-off throughout 2001 and much of 2002, reached the quarterfinals at Wimbledon in only his second tournament after undergoing elbow surgery and then advanced to the third round at the Western & Southern Financial Group Masters in Cincinnati. The 30-year-old from Rotterdam came within two points of reaching the final in Long Island two years ago before eventually losing to Magnus Norman in a third-set tie-break. Hrbaty has never progressed beyond the first round in Long Island (0-3). After finishing the year at No. 17 in 2000, Hrbaty will be looking to reach his first final since Auckland in January 2001. He has a 14-20 record this year. The top 16 seeds all have first round byes.

Potential Matches to Watch Out For: (13)Greg Rusedski vs. (WC/2)Roger Federer in third round. Rusedski is in form after his title run in Indianapolis. Federer is looking for his first match win since reaching 2nd RD in Gstaad and may have to overcome Indianapolis finalist Felix Mantilla in round two. (15)Fabrice Santoro vs. (3)Pete Sampras in third round. Sampras leads series 4-3 after winning their last two encounters in Indian Wells in 2001 and 2002. Both matches went three sets.

2002 ATP Winners in Draw (8): 3 - Younes El Aynaoui, 2 - Alex Corretja, Roger Federer, Greg Rusedski, 1 - Jonas Bjorkman, Juan Ignacio Chela, Nicolas Lapentti, Fabrice Santoro.

Tournament Trends: Since the tournament began in 1990, the winner or finalist has reached the final the following year on five occasions: Stefan Edberg (W 90, F 91), Ivan Lendl (W 91, F 92), Yevgeny Kafelnikov (W 94-95), Patrick Rafter (F 97, W 98), Magnus Norman (W 99-2000).

atptennis.com

Old 08-19-2002, 11:20 PM   #12
Lily

All Top 104 Men Enter 2002 US Open

8/19/2002 -- The USTA announced that the top 104 ranked men in the world have entered the 2002 US Open Tennis Championships. The 2002 US Open will be played August 26 - September 8 at the USTA National Tennis Center in Flushing, N.Y. The US Open Men's Singles Championship, with the winner receiving a record $900,000, is presented by Lincoln.

Leading the list of entries is defending US Open champion Lleyton Hewitt of Australia, the No. 1-ranked player on the ATP Entry System. Hewitt, who finished 2001 as the youngest player ever to earn the year-end No. 1 ranking, won his second Grand Slam singles title at Wimbledon this summer. He is followed by No. 2-ranked Marat Safin of Russia, the 2000 US Open singles champion.

Andre Agassi of Las Vegas, Andy Roddick of Boca Raton, Fla., and Pete Sampras of Los Angeles are the highest-ranked American entries. Agassi, ranked sixth on the entry list, won US Open titles in 1994 and 1999. Roddick, ranked No.12, reached the quarterfinals of his second US Open last year, where he lost in five sets to eventual champion Hewitt. No. 16 Sampras, runner-up for each of the past two years, owns a record 13 Grand Slam singles titles, including US Open championships in 1990, 1993, 1995 and 1996.

In all, there are 12 entrants who have won Grand Slam singles titles in their careers. Other entries with Grand Slam singles titles include: reigning Olympic champion and former French and Australian Open champion Yevgeny Kafelnikov of Russia; reigning French Open champion Albert Costa of Spain; three-time French Open champion Gustavo Kuerten of Brazil; reigning Australian Open champion Thomas Johansson of Sweden; 1998 French Open champion Carlos Moya of Spain; 1997 and 1998 US Open champion Patrick Rafter of Australia; 1996 Wimbledon champion Richard Krajicek of the Netherlands; and 1989 French Open champion Michael Chang of Mercer Island, Wash. Rafter was automatically included on the initial entry list with a 52-week ranking of No. 31, but officially withdrew from the event on July 22 due to his current sabbatical from the game.

Other notable entries include No. 3 Tommy Haas of Germany, No. 4 Tim Henman of Great Britain, No. 8 Juan Carlos Ferrero of Spain and No. 10 Roger Federer of Switzerland.

Two players with special protected rankings due to injury -- No. 37 Krajicek and No. 76 Harel Levy of Israel _ have entered the tournament.

Other American men who received direct entry into this year's tournament include No. 32 James Blake of Tampa, Fla., No. 47 Todd Martin of Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., No. 54 Jan-Michael Gambill of Spokane, Wash., No. 74 Taylor Dent of Newport Beach, Calif., No. 78 Vince Spadea of Boca Raton, Fla., No. 91 Jeff Morrison of Tampa, Fla., and No. 100 Robby Ginepri of Marietta, Ga.

Chang, No. 102 on the ATP Entry System, was the 104th and last player accepted directly into the men's field of 128. Sixteen more players will gain entry through the US Open qualifying rounds, August 20-23, while the remaining eight spots are wild card entries awarded by the USTA.

The rankings from the 42-day ATP Tour Entry System as of July 15 are used to determine entry into the US Open. The US Open draw will take place August 21.

Tickets for the US Open are available through usopen.org, by calling Ticketmaster at 866-OPEN-TIX, at all Ticketmaster outlets, and at the USTA National Tennis Center box office in Flushing, N.Y. The 2002 US Open will take place at the USTA National Tennis Center Monday, August 26, through Sunday, September 8. The 2002 qualifying tournament will take place August 20-23, with free admission. American Express is the official card of the US Open.

The USTA owns and operates the US Open and selects and supports the teams representing the United States in Davis Cup, Fed Cup, and the Olympic and Paralympic Games. The USTA is the national governing body for the sport of tennis in America, and is a non-profit organization with more than 660,000 members. It invests all its resources to promote and develop the growth of tennis, from the grass roots to the professional levels. For more information on the USTA, log on to usta.com.

Old 08-22-2002, 06:13 AM   #13
Lily

Knowing what Rogi has been through the past few weeks and even the past few months, for him to have even gone out there tonight and played a match says a lot about him.

Right now I think we can all understand how difficult it must be for him to concentrate on tennis.

Chilean Nicolas Massu upset second seed Roger Federer 6-7(1), 6-1, 6-3. Federer has lost in the opening round in four of his past five tournaments and has slipped to 11th in the ATP Champions Race.

Roger Federer: "I've lost all confidence lately. I feel like I'm missing energy. I started the year well - I made the Top 10 for the first time and won (Tennis Masters Series) Hamburg, but after that it's mainly been downhill, and I really can't explain why."

atptennis.com

Old 08-22-2002, 10:49 AM   #14
country flag ILR

ILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond repute

Aw I feel really sad right now. I just wish him the best always XxXx

Sami My captain. LFC forever! But John Terry rules!

Best of luck to: Juan Carlos Ferrero, Mark Philippoussis, Carlos Moya and Nico Lapentti. Tommy Haas is finally back! I missed you!
ILR is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-22-2002, 03:01 PM   #15
country flag Mrs. B

Poor Roger!!!

These are hard times...hope he recovers soon. I hope that he'll take off and just get away from all of these, then reemerge when he's mentally stable. Perhaps this is what he needs at this point.

FRENCH KISS
Closed Thread