The Grand Slam Club - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-07-2005, 11:44 PM   #16
country flag Caralimon

Caralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Grand Slam Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezzaUK
i mean how many players?
Lendl was at first.
Caralimon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2005, 11:48 AM   #17
country flag eyeballer

eyeballer has a spectacular aura abouteyeballer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphex
One - Marcelo Rios
?
Norman too?
eyeballer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 03:50 PM   #18
jtipson

jtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond repute

<cough, cough>
jtipson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 06:06 PM   #19
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever would I do without you to remind me, jtipson?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 10:43 AM   #20
jtipson

jtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update Sjengster.

Can't believe how quickly Fed is racking up GS titles. I keep meaning to do a stat comparing number of slams taken to win x number of titles, starting with the first as the zero time point. Nobody can beat Budge's 6/6 of course, but Federer is the quickest in the Open Era as far as I can see.
jtipson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 04:19 PM   #21
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

*bump*

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Old 07-08-2007, 07:30 PM   #22
country flag Russian elephant

Russian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond repute

Roger is 2nd now

E. KOROLEV
Russian elephant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:25 PM   #23
country flag Sjengster

Thanks for reminding me, I had to include all 2007 Slam winners so far.

Old 12-26-2012, 11:06 AM   #24
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

*Bump*

This thread undoubtedly deserves an update.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote