The Chicos and Chicas Wild Tennis Adventures - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-19-2007, 11:53 PM   #61
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chicos and Chicas Wild Tennis Adventures

were preparing to go away when Nico started laughing and said to his mom "Mom that speech is when I'm surrounded of those fake blond girls that you hate so much, these are my chicas! my fans!"

Tia Sonia started laughing and said ....

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2007, 12:01 AM   #62
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't trust any chica with my hijo. Fans or no fans.

Just then Stefano came up and said...
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:37 AM   #63
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

"We have to hurry if we're going make it to Rafa's yacht party! Its going to leave soon!!!" Tia Sonia and the chicos were all getting ready to leave and the girls thought their dream night out with the chicos was about to end when Nico said......

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 03:20 PM   #64
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Venga, chicas, I'm inviting you all to Rafa's hot trasero yacht party, and that even includes Marcelo!!

So the excited chicas got up to leave, picking up tossed and crushed fruit from the floor, following Tia Sonia in a conga line.

By that time, Marcelo was a little tipsy and in an unusually happy mood.

He...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:42 AM   #65
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

gave Tia Sonia a big kiss on the lips and joined the conga line. Why, he was in such a good mood, he might even forgive poor Sparko for spitting champagne in his face.....

When they arrived at the yacht, it was like a who's who of men's proffesional tennis. Marat, Roger, Ivan and many more. (Sadly, no US players were there though, all having a serious phobia of clay ) Rafa greeted them warmly and....

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 04-21-2007, 07:51 PM   #66
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

and when it was her turn to get a hug from the Spanish sensation, NicoFan couldn't help herself yet again and pinched Rafa's famooos ass too.

Rafa said...
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:20 AM   #67
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

"please!! don't tell me that I'm going to be hidding my famous ass even in my party!!" NicoFan tried to say something but she couldn't so Rafa showing a little bit of patience said ....

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:49 PM   #68
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

Medina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond repute

I should start wearing new shorts so my ass isnt going to be so famous. Everyone shurged and Nico Fan said...
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:26 PM   #69
country flag Sparko1030

"My dear chico, no matter what you wear, you cannot hide your famous ass! Just get used to it being pinched". Rafa laughed but was a little embarassed-he still needed some coaching in this area from Lord Carlos....
Rafa was thankful when everyone's attention was diverted from his ass to Nico who was.....

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 04-23-2007, 02:00 PM   #70
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

really getting into the party mood. First, he had a huge margarita then he grabbed Kid by the hand and started dancing the salsa, swaying those hot hips of his! Kid was beside herself. There was only one thing to do...

"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
Old 04-24-2007, 03:11 AM   #71
country flag Sparko1030

quickly drink that shot of tequilla, relax a little and follow El Vampiro's lead!!! How many chances like this would she get??? Nico and Kid were very hot on the dance floor and were getting a lot of attention when.....

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 04-24-2007, 04:05 AM   #72
country flag RogiFan88

Fena, Rogi and Maratski each took a chica by the hand and joined in! It was very hot on that dancefloor! Even...

Old 04-26-2007, 04:44 AM   #73
country flag Sparko1030

the rather shy Rafa was dancing with Tia Sonia! That was the sight that greeted the French fans as they walked into the party. Brahna, Lovely, Elea and Alx all arrived in time to see Roger and Rogifan tango across the dance floor. Suddenly....

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 05-07-2007, 11:44 AM   #74
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

Medina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond repute

sparko1030 Rushed in and took Tia sonias hand and started the tango, Rogi fan was amazed then ran off the floor of embarasment, Sparko Laughed then said...
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:49 PM   #75
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

"Rafa you can't dance tango. I'm going to show you" Then Rafa...

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote