The Chicos and Chicas Wild Tennis Adventures - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-13-2007, 01:19 PM   #16
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chicos and Chicas Wild Tennis Adventures

making notes!! the boys were surprised but what they didn't know was that they're making a list of adv and disadvantages of each of them of course that after 2 minutes the one that was winning was ....

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2007, 01:25 PM   #17
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Nico!!! The chicas knew Feli was hot, but Nico was in a class by himslf! Feli looked crestfallen and the girls felt bad that he took the loss so badly so they....

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:27 PM   #18
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

Nico !! But the chicas decided to tease him and they announced that Feli was the most sexy. Then Nico ...

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:45 PM   #19
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

[Oh my - two options! I'll combine them...]

Nico easily won, but the chicas didn't want to hurt poor FeLo's metrosexual feelings. And it would be fun to tease Nico so they announced that Feli was the winner!

Nico knew they were teasing and pretended to be mad. That's the last time I give Kid my headband, he growled. Not voting for me, with my soft and silky hair.

The chicas laughed and said...
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:49 PM   #20
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

don't worry Nico you'll always have a big place in our hearts although Kid had to scream in a desperate way "Nico noooo!!! I didn't vote for Felo!!! please don't take away your headband from me!!" .... so Nico looked at Felo once again and said ...

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 04-13-2007, 01:51 PM   #21
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

Medina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond repute

Felo can you take of your shorts. its a hot day.. and do u have sunscrean on we have alot left, Feli ran over to the chicas and.....
#1 Fan Martin Vassallo Arguello

Chela.Mathieu.Montanes.Ferrero.Hartfield
Querrey.Massu.Gaudio.Djokovic.Robredo
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:59 PM   #22
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Guarigues heard wrong because Nico would never ask FeLo to take off his shorts. It really was Fer V and Rafa who had come to watch him practice, and Feli was running over to talk to them not the chicas and said...
Old 04-13-2007, 02:07 PM   #23
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

enough loud in order to the chicas heard him "I agree only if one of the chicas take it off" Then Nico looked to the chicas and asked ...

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:18 PM   #24
country flag kidnicky

"if one of you is even thinking about what Felo said I'm going to be so dissapointed 'cause supossly you're my fans and I haven't asked anything to you and I have given almost everything to you!" ... the girls were surprised and still laughing when they said ....

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 04-13-2007, 03:36 PM   #25
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

You know our love and loyality belong to you Nico Ale!!! Let Rafa and Fer V take their shorts off if they love Felo much!!! Nico and the chicas had a good laugh and Felo left to find some chicas who worshiped him. Nico hoped he could finally get back to practicing when...

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 04-13-2007, 08:37 PM   #26
country flag NicoFan

the famous numero cinco arrived on the practice court! Nico and Fernando greeted each other in their usual way - big smiles and talking with each other as if they haven't seen each other in a year when really they just talked 1/2 hour ago in the locker room. Fena looked at the chicas and said...
Old 04-13-2007, 08:44 PM   #27
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hola, chicas! Do any of you want to adopt that adorable little Cachito that I rescued in Chile?

Fena looked at the chicas with his beautiful big eyes and...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:20 PM   #28
country flag kidnicky

"what is Cachito Feña?!?" if you're talking about Nico of course we'll adopt him in a minute!!! ... Nico all red, as always when Fernando says something ridiculous about him, looked to his chilean partner and said to him ...

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 04-13-2007, 09:48 PM   #29
country flag Sparko1030

Now I need to be adopted??? No no no, I'm not talking about you amigo, Fena replied, I'm talking about the poor stray puppy I saved in Chile!" They all laughed but Kid still wanted to take Nico home with her Fena and Nico finally started to pracitice but then it started to rain and.....

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Last edited by Sparko1030 : 04-13-2007 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:21 PM   #30
country flag NicoFan

the chicas all cried...they wanted to see Nico!!! But Nico said...