Tommy in Memphis - Regions Morgan Keegan Championships - 2/19 -25, 2007 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-05-2007, 06:35 AM   #1

Default Tommy in Memphis - Regions Morgan Keegan Championships - 2/19 -25, 2007

This is the next Tournament Tommy is scheduled to play in. Alright Tommy forget the g/f and play some good tennis--please
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2007, 03:39 AM   #2
country flag Denise

Denise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy in Memphis - Regions Morgan Keegan Championships - 2/19 -25, 2007

I totally agree Mae, forget the gf Tommy, if you want to win
Old 02-08-2007, 07:54 AM   #3
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy in Memphis - Regions Morgan Keegan Championships - 2/19 -25, 2007

i saw this movie yesterday called 'Wimbledon' (kirsten dunst) and if I have to believe that movie.. then Tommy..: have a lot of s** with you g/f before the matches!!
Old 02-08-2007, 07:08 PM   #4
country flag Denise

Denise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Girl View Post
i saw this movie yesterday called 'Wimbledon' (kirsten dunst) and if I have to believe that movie.. then Tommy..: have a lot of s** with you g/f before the matches!!
Oh, I watched this movie, it's very great! I rather if were 2 tennis players acting. "Have a lot of s** with you g/f before the matches" I think that's true 'cause I heared it before by some players, I dunno if it is a legend or smth
Damm Tommy
Old 02-08-2007, 09:56 PM   #5

Well I wasn't thinking about that I was thinking about Tommy thinking about his g/f instead of thinking about the tennis match he is playing in! Get you minds out of the gutter people
Old 02-09-2007, 09:56 AM   #6
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise View Post
Oh, I watched this movie, it's very great! I rather if were 2 tennis players acting. "Have a lot of s** with you g/f before the matches" I think that's true 'cause I heared it before by some players, I dunno if it is a legend or smth
Damm Tommy
I didnt like the movie so much, because i really didn't like the male actor!! maybe one of us can prove tommy it's good to have s.. before a match
Old 02-09-2007, 09:58 AM   #7
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Well I wasn't thinking about that I was thinking about Tommy thinking about his g/f instead of thinking about the tennis match he is playing in! Get you minds out of the gutter people
we're all dirrrrty minds at least i am once in a while
Old 02-09-2007, 09:20 PM   #8

Quote:
Well one thing I bet Tommy gets lots of --- anytime he wants it But his choice of g/f's is what really gets me Not to mention how often he seems to change g/f's He has probably had g/f's for such a short time that we don't even know all their names
Old 02-09-2007, 10:39 PM   #9
country flag Denise

Quote:
I was and also *thinking about his gf*
Ok, It was a dirty thought but it is obviously true. I'm not a perve girl
Old 02-09-2007, 10:49 PM   #10
country flag Denise

Quote:
I didnt like the movie so much, because i really didn't like the male actor!! maybe one of us can prove tommy it's good to have s.. before a match
To be honest I didn't like the female actress and male actor I rather two tennis players pro'. However, I liked the story itself.
I think it's true, seriously, I read somewhere that is good to have *** before the match but who knows Anyway, who wants to prove with Tommy?
Old 02-09-2007, 10:51 PM   #11
country flag Denise

Quote:
Once in a while? are you sure?
Old 02-09-2007, 11:08 PM   #12
country flag Denise

Quote:
Well one thing I bet Tommy gets lots of --- anytime he wants it But his choice of g/f's is what really gets me Not to mention how often he seems to change g/f's He has probably had g/f's for such a short time that we don't even know all their names
"Omg, which is the name of my gf before.. Sand?? oh dammit, I was with her last year and after Sandie? were 4, 5, 6 girls, but who cares! Oh, some girls bf ....uhm....bf....okay is Sara"
Old 02-11-2007, 09:15 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise View Post
"Omg, which is the name of my gf before.. Sand?? oh dammit, I was with her last year and after Sandie? were 4, 5, 6 girls, but who cares! Oh, some girls bf ....uhm....bf....okay is Sara"
I do wonder if Tommy has ever called one of his g/f's by the wrong name
Old 02-15-2007, 07:09 PM   #14
country flag Denise

Quote:
I do wonder if Tommy has ever called one of his g/f's by the wrong name
I bet Tommy did it and usually does!
But I'm sure he will never forget mine
Old 02-17-2007, 10:46 AM   #15
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

(1)RODDICK, Andy USA vs JOHANSSON, Thomas SWE
BECKER, Benjamin GER vs KENDRICK, Robert USA
(wc)GUCCIONE, Chris AUS vs LU, Yen-Hsun TPE
QUALIFIER vs (6)MELZER, Jurgen AUT

(3)MURRAY, Andy GBR vs DANCEVIC, Frank CAN
PLESS, Kristian DEN vs KUNITSYN, Igor RUS
KOUBEK, Stefan AUT vs GREUL, Simon GER
QUALIFIER vs (8)GINEPRI, Robby USA

(5)MALISSE, Xavier BEL vs QUALIFIER
(wc)KUZNETSOV, Alex USA vs QUALIFIER
DEL POTRO, Juan Martin ARG vs LOPEZ, Feliciano ESP
PHAU, Bjorn GER vs (4)FISH, Mardy USA

(7)BENNETEAU, Julien FRA vs LEE, Hyung-Taik KOR
KARLOVIC, Ivo CRO vs (wc)QUERREY, Sam USA
GOLDSTEIN, Paul USA vs DELIC, Amer USA
SPADEA, Vincent USA vs (2)HAAS, Tommy GER

Vince again...revenge for Delray please!!

Go Tommy!!
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote