The SAM QUERREY Thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-28-2006, 05:10 PM   #1
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default The SAM QUERREY Thread

I've been hearing a lot about Sam lately so it's time Sam got his own thread so that we can get to know him.

Here's his ATP profile (minus pic, of course)
http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/...search=Querrey

Here's his junior page (with photo)
http://www.collegeandjuniortennis.com/EasterBowl05.htm

And here's todays news item....

Quote:
Querrey rolls after visit with Roddick
By Rhiannon Potkey, rpotkey@VenturaCountyStar.com
April 28, 2006

Spending five days hitting with Andy Roddick isn't a bad way to prepare for a tournament.

That's the strategy Sam Querrey implemented for his opening rounds at the 106th Ojai Valley Tennis Tournament on Thursday afternoon.

The top-seeded Querrey defeated Santa Barbara's Samuel Webster 6-4, 7-5 and Lee Singer of Laguna Niguel 6-2, 6-4 in the Men's Open singles to advance to the quarterfinals.

The Thousand Oaks High senior plays Alexander Reichel today at noon at the Ojai Valley Inn & Spa.

"Everything went pretty good today," Querrey said. "There was a pretty good crowd at the Inn, so that was exciting, and it's good to be one match away from Libbey Park."

Querrey, 18, flew to Austin, Texas, last week to stay at Roddick's house and practice on clay with him as Roddick prepares for the French Open.

The two have become friends while Querrey serves as a practice partner for the United States Davis Cup team.

Making the transition from the clay to the hard courts gave the 6-foot-6 Querrey a bit of trouble during his first match, but by the second round he was rounding into top form.

He faced a very familiar opponent in Singer. The childhood friends played against each other often in the Boys' 10s singles when they lived in Las Vegas.

"I haven't played him in a few years, but it must have been like the 30th time we have played," Querrey said. "It's good to play your friend, but at the same time it is tough. But I played really well during that second match."

Thousand Oaks' JT Sundling, 15, won his opening round over Nicholas Rainey 6-2, 6-3, but lost to No. 3 Zbynek Mlynarik 6-2, 6-2 in the second round. Fellow 15-year-old Daniel Nguyen of Oxnard was beaten by Glendale's Robert Yim 6-1, 6-1.

Calabasas High graduate Gary Sacks lost to No. 2 Brian Wilson 6-2, 6-2 in the second round while Ventura's Dusty Kemick lost to Shane Laporte 6-3, 7-5.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2006, 07:24 PM   #2
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The SAM QUERREY Thread

Sam Seems like such a nice kid.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:46 PM   #3
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

holy crap he's 6 foot 6 |:
go sam!
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:58 PM   #4
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

It's Sam Querrey Day on the Zoo Tennis blog!

http://tenniskalamazoo.blogspot.com/...errey-day.html

Quote:
Today marks the beginning of the Ojai tournament, a conglomeration of junior, college and open tennis that tops my list of tournaments-I-would-love-to-attend-but-haven't.
Sam Querrey is the top seed in the men's division, and Rhiannon Potkey of the Ventura County Star has a tournament preview here. But after she wrote that story, she followed with two others about Querrey. This one centers on his normal life, and the balance he's been able to strike between tennis and regular teenage activities.

The second one is absolutely a must-read for anyone who cares about junior and college tennis. Called The College Conundrum, Potkey explores Querrey's still-unmade decision about whether he will enter USC or skip college to begin playing professionally. Free registration is required, but do it, you be glad you did. Potkey quotes players, coaches, the USTA, his parents, each giving their opinion on the complex issue of the implications of playing college tennis.

I believe I mentioned a few weeks back that I went to the Davis Cup at Rancho Mirage for the opportunity to ask James Blake about Querrey for a much shorter story I'm writing for Tennis Magazine. (Potkey quotes portions of the answer he gave me in her story). When I interviewed Querrey a few days after that, he told me he would probably decide in the next month or two, because he felt the waiting much longer would be too distracting.

Most readers of zootennis know I think college should be the first choice, but I also feel that each case has its own set of factors to be weighed. How those factors tip the scales to one or the other can only be decided by the person who will live the life.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 04-29-2006, 04:23 AM   #5
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

hey, my plural name is on the picture |:
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
Old 04-29-2006, 11:44 PM   #6
Last dance, Andy

More on Sam

http://www.venturacountystar.com/vcs...651318,00.html

Quote:
Budding tennis star leads a normal teen life
Querrey makes time for friends and forehand

By Rhiannon Potkey
April 26, 2006

The black Volkswagen Passat exited Highway 23 to make an urgent detour.

Swinging through the Taco Bell drive-through, Sam Querrey loaded up on chalupas and double-decker tacos for a ping-pong showdown with his buddies.

Two weeks removed from traveling with the United States Davis Cup team and two days away from flying to Texas to visit Andy Roddick, Querrey is soaking up life as a normal teenager.

As the tennis player being labeled "The Next Great American," Querrey doesn't fit the stereotypical mold. The 18-year-old shunned attending an academy because he valued time spent with family and friends.

The Thousand Oaks High senior would rather join his classmates cheering at a boys' volleyball game than spend hours drilling by himself with a ball machine on the court.

'A DIFFERENT WAY'

"I still work just as hard as the other kids at the academies, I just go about it a different way," Querrey said. "I think it's been better because my life is not all about tennis. I go to a regular high school and can have fun doing pointless stuff with my friends."

Querrey's rapid rise through the tennis ranks the last few years has positioned him among the world's best. He's gone from being a mid-level junior playing Southern California Junior Tennis Association events to a budding amateur star competing with professionals on the ATP Tour.

"I have never seen a kid develop so quickly," said Querrey's coach, Grant Doyle, a former top-ranked junior in the world while playing in his native Australia. "When Sam started, he had an average forehand and an average serve. Now, he has a rocket serve, and his forehand is one of the best in the game. And the scary thing is he can still get better."

The 6-foot-6-inch, 200-pound Querrey first picked up a racket at age 5 when his mom worked the front desk of a tennis club in Santa Rosa. By the time his family moved to Thousand Oaks in 1998, he knew he wanted to pursue the sport full time.

'A VERY BID KID INSIDE'

But Querrey never wanted to sacrifice the lazy hours hanging out with his dad watching basketball games or the casual conversations with his mom as she prepares dinner.

"The most important thing in Sam's life is his family. He loves just being around the house," said his father, Mike Querrey. "He's grown into a big person, but he is still a very big kid inside."

As his game improves, Querrey has been spending more time on the road playing tournaments. He was invited to be a practice partner with the Davis Cup team, and accompanied Roddick, James Blake and Camarillo's Bob and Mike Bryan to Belgium and Rancho Mirage.

"I never thought I would be friends with these guys," Querrey said. "It's cool to tell your friends at school you are going to Andy Roddick's house to hit for the weekend."

Being a rookie, Querrey was treated to some Davis Cup hazing. The team made him sing karaoke in front of 200 people in a hotel lobby. He belted out the lyrics to "As Long As You Love Me" by the Backstreet Boys and "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin.

"We call him Napoleon Dynamite because he reminds us of that guy," Bob Bryan said. "He is such a likable guy and a good sport. Any kind of crap we make him do, he takes it on the chin with a smile on his face."

Before Querrey joined the Davis Cup team in Belgium, Bob Bryan "couldn't pick him out of a one-man lineup," he said. "But now I am pretty impressed with his skills. He has already shown he can compete at the highest level at 18 and taken sets off guys out here. There hasn't been an American like that since Andy. It's good to see for American tennis."

NOT BEING A JERK

During a recent practice session at North Ranch Country Club, a foursome of women gasped as Querrey unleashed a 140-mph serve.

He blushed at their reaction. Querrey says remaining humble is a quality he values.

"I am really conscious of that," he said. "I see some guys on tour who are kind of jerks to everyone, and I just hate those guys. I want to be nice as much as possible, yet still have the focus and will to win."

After inhaling his chalupas and playing a few games of ping-pong with his friends, Querrey jumped back into his car and headed to the gym to lift weights.

A day that began as a teacher's assistant in a 10th-grade English class would end with Querrey driving his little sister, Ellen, to volleyball practice and then packing for his flight to Roddick's house.

"I think it's cool to be the first person to win a Marmonte League singles title and two rounds at the NASDAQ," Querrey said as he accelerated down Thousand Oaks Boulevard. "Who else on tour can say that?"

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 04-30-2006, 12:00 AM   #7
country flag surfpinky

he drives a volkswagen, I like him

Quote:
Being a rookie, Querrey was treated to some Davis Cup hazing. The team made him sing karaoke in front of 200 people in a hotel lobby. He belted out the lyrics to "As Long As You Love Me" by the Backstreet Boys and "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin.

Quote:
A day that began as a teacher's assistant in a 10th-grade English class would end with Querrey driving his little sister, Ellen, to volleyball practice and then packing for his flight to Roddick's house.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [:!
Old 04-30-2006, 09:22 PM   #8

I kept looking at the name in the thread title trying to remember where I had seen it before and then I remembered reading about him hitting with Andy in Davis Cup practice. I hope he will do well And thanks for starting him a thread
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:40 PM   #9
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Querrey readies for the big time
T.O. prodigy's pick: USC or pro stardom
BY ERIK BOAL, Special to the Daily News
Inside SOCAL

OJAI

He's worked out on clay courts in Texas with Andy Roddick, won a set against James Blake at the Pacific Life Open in Indian Wells and advanced to the finals of two events at the 106th annual Ojai Valley Tennis Tournament.

And that's just in the past two months.

Less than six weeks from his graduation at Thousand Oaks High, Sam Querrey has little in common with most 18-year-olds preparing to head off to college. With a No. 358 world ranking, he might not attend college at all.

Querrey has grown accustomed to what life might be like if he chooses to pass on USC and join the professional ranks.

He's competed in Dallas, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Miami and New York, played in the junior French Open, U.S. Open and Wimbledon, and signed more autographs than most professional athletes do in a season.

"I almost feel like I've already graduated," Querrey said.

To his friends at Thousand Oaks, he's still "Sam," the guy who has made the rapid ascent from a round-of-16 loss in the CIF competition at Ojai in 2003 to winning the high school title as a sophomore to competing in the men's open final Sunday.

To the hordes of fans packing the bleachers around the stadium court at the Ojai Valley Inn or Libbey Park, he's "Sammy," a local hero whose popularity has people arriving two hours early to secure seats to watch him compete against grown men.

And to many tennis experts, he's the 6-foot-6, 200-pound phenom with the booming first serve, explosive forehand and precision drop shots, who has the potential to become the future of American men's tennis.

"He's the young guy, and he has all the future, and the people want to feel like they're a part of that," said Zbynek Mlynarik, 29, a former ATP player and Chatsworth resident who defeated Querrey 6-3, 1-6, 6-1 in Sunday's men's singles final at Ojai. "If he keeps going in the same direction, and he keeps working hard, he has the potential to go farther up (in the rankings).

"He has a big game, but he still has a lot he can develop. He still has a lot to get better in, which is good."

Noah Newman, 28, a UCLA standout in the late 1990s, lost to Querrey 6-2, 6-4 in Saturday's semifinals. Following the match, Newman showered the former junior Davis Cup player with compliments, saying his combination of size and skill, agility and court coverage could one day lead to Grand Slam wins.

Querrey was a practice partner for the U.S. Davis Cup team for a qualifier last year in Belgium, and he has recorded victories over Americans Amer Delic and Bobby Reynolds and Spain's Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, all in the world top 180. He's pushed Americans Jeff Morrison, Alex Bogomolov Jr., Vince Spadea and Blake - all in the top 170 - to three sets.

"When you practice with guys like Roddick and Blake, that's the best kind of practice you can get," said Querrey, who has clay-court challenger events the next two weeks in Tunica, Miss., and Forest Hills, N.Y. "I don't think a lot of guys have been given the same opportunities as I have. I consider myself very fortunate. ...

"When you're playing challengers in Mobile (Ala.), it's probably like playing Single-A or Double-A baseball. But when you're playing at the NASDAQ (Open) or the U.S. Open, there's nothing better. You get to the point where you want to do that full-time. That's my motivation."

To ascend among the world's elite, Querrey knows he has to be able to produce more consistent results, especially in three-set matches. He lost in the first round at a challenger event in Valencia two weeks before reaching the final at Ojai

"(Before Ojai) the last 10 tournaments I played, I've had nothing to lose because I was the underdog," said Querrey, who received wild-card entries into three ATP events this year and reached the second round at Indian Wells. "But sometimes it's good to have the pressure to perform and to do well. Everyone needs that."

Querrey knows that the pressure will mount the next three weeks, before he decides if he'll attend USC or turn pro.

"I just want to keep a calm head," Querrey said. "Things have been going great and I just want to keep it rolling."

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 06-01-2006, 03:03 AM   #10
country flag Deboogle!.

Well, Sam officially decided to go pro. I think for him it's probably a good idea
===========
Querrey believes he's well served for pro game
Thousand Oaks High senior to skip college for tennis tour
By Rhiannon Potkey, rpotkey@VenturaCountyStar.com
May 31, 2006

Believing it was an opportunity he couldn't let pass him by, Sam Querrey has decided to forgo a college tennis career at USC and turn professional.

The 18-year-old Thousand Oaks resident has signed a contract with SFX Sports and will make his professional debut in Yuba City this weekend.

"I just feel that my game is already at that level," Querrey said. "I can hit the ball and compete with those guys who are the top 100 in the world."

Ranked No. 353 on the ATP Tour, the 6-foot-6, 200-pound Querrey has spent the last year playing professional events as an amateur with some promising results.

He reached the quarterfinals of the Dallas Challenger, extended No. 8-ranked James Blake to three sets at Indian Wells and took Vince Spadea to three sets in San Jose.

Although Querrey always wanted to experience college life and playing on a team, the Thousand Oaks High senior realized the chance for a professional career may only come once in a lifetime.

"I think he felt the deck was stacked in his favor right now, and he wanted to take the opportunity and run with that," his father, Mike Querrey, said. "If he wants to ever go back to school and get a degree he can still do that. But the opportunity to play professionally existed today. It's not going to happen overnight. We are looking at this as a three-year chunk, but he is going to put 100 percent of his energies into it during that time and see what happens."

While he was disappointed Querrey won't be in his lineup in the fall, USC coach Peter Smith wasn't surprised by the decision.

"He is a phenom. He is 6-foot-6, serves 140 (mph) and moves like a gazelle," Smith said. "I just wish him the best of luck. He is a wonderful kid and has a great future ahead of him."
While serving as a practice partner for the United States Davis Cup team, Querrey solicited the advice about his decision from Andy Roddick, Camarillo's Bob and Mike Bryan and Blake. The Bryans attended Stanford for two years, Blake went to Harvard for two years while Roddick bypassed college for the tour.

"I think spending time with them really helped Sam during this whole process," Querrey's mother, Christine Querrey, said. "They were great at answering his questions and telling him about their experiences in college and on the tour. He really valued what they had to say."

Querrey and his family met with Donald Dell and Colin Smeeton of SFX Sports, a

Washington D.C.-based agency that also represents the Bryan twins, two weeks ago during a Challenger event in Forest Hills, N.Y.

When he returned home, Querrey spent a few days mulling over the SFX proposal and the idea of wearing cardinal and gold while playing for an NCAA title. But once he made his final decision, Querrey felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

"It was definitely a relief," he said. "It took a little longer than it probably should have and was a little stressful. But I am happy with the choice I made. I think it will help my tennis game now that I don't have to think about that stuff anymore."

Querrey plans to undertake an ambitious schedule the rest of the season by playing in 23 events.

But he has a few more pressing matters to attend to before embarking on his first year as a full-time professional. He has a math analysis final scheduled for today, and after returning from Yuba City, he will take part in graduation festivities at Thousand Oaks High.

"I am really excited about doing all that fun stuff," Querrey said. "It will be a good way to end things here before I start traveling all the time and trying to make money for a living."

Old 06-01-2006, 11:16 AM   #11
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah definitely a good idea Sammy
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:58 PM   #12
Last dance, Andy

Yup! Sam's decided to go pro Can't wait to see him play soon.

http://www.venturacountystar.com/vcs...739249,00.html

Querrey believes he's well served for pro game
Quote:
The 18-year-old Thousand Oaks resident has signed a contract with SFX Sports and will make his professional debut in Yuba City this weekend.

"I just feel that my game is already at that level," Querrey said. "I can hit the ball and compete with those guys who are the top 100 in the world."

USC coach Peter Smith wasn't surprised by the decision.

"He is a phenom. He is 6-foot-6, serves 140 (mph) and moves like a gazelle," Smith said. "I just wish him the best of luck. He is a wonderful kid and has a great future ahead of him."

While serving as a practice partner for the United States Davis Cup team, Querrey solicited the advice about his decision from Andy Roddick, Camarillo's Bob and Mike Bryan and Blake. The Bryans attended Stanford for two years, Blake went to Harvard for two years while Roddick bypassed college for the tour.

"I think spending time with them really helped Sam during this whole process," Querrey's mother, Christine Querrey, said. "They were great at answering his questions and telling him about their experiences in college and on the tour. He really valued what they had to say."
Good luck, Sam!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20060531-004714-pic-99926831_e.jpg (12.9 KB, 21 views)

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 06-03-2006, 05:44 PM   #13
country flag Deboogle!.

And he was practicing with Andre this past week out here in Cali

Old 06-03-2006, 05:56 PM   #14
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

He's headed up here to Yuba City, but since I'm working I won't see him unless he makes the semi's next weekend. Not sure if he's going to play any of the Futures events up here that follow, but it would be very cool if he did.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:04 AM   #15
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Sam won the Yuba City Challenger, his first title as a pro in his first tournament as a pro.

Here's the draw: http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/T...6/2212/mds.pdf

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote