The Artur Chernov thread! - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-14-2007, 04:09 PM   #91
country flag Alien

Alien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: King Artur of Future(s) - Artur Chernov's thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadie View Post
We have a special MTF reporter at this event so I hope reports and pics will follow
Who could that be?

I don't have much to tell. Vlasov was irritated by everything including chair umpire. Artur suffered from problem with his right hand. Probably he rubbed it sore or something like that, I don't know. Nonetheless first 2 sets were quite enjoyable.

And I did take some pics before my camera batteries died.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7992.jpg (80.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7994.jpg (78.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7996.jpg (75.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7997.jpg (71.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7998.jpg (62.6 KB, 22 views)

'Amar' es el empiece de la palabra 'amargura'...
Alien is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2007, 07:34 AM   #92
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute

MOLCHANOV (UKR) / YARMOLA (UKR) (4) defeated CHERNOV (RUS) / RUDNEV (RUS) 7-6(5) 6-2
Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:07 AM   #93
country flag Alien

Alien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MOLCHANOV (UKR) / YARMOLA (UKR) (4) defeated CHERNOV (RUS) / RUDNEV (RUS) 7-6(5) 6-2

Old 08-21-2007, 06:48 PM   #94
country flag Alien

Artur presented the copy of the worst Marat on court today with balls and rackets abuse and the full course on Russian unquotable language included. There was absolutely no way he could have won the match in such a mood. So he lost to Karusevich 46 26

Some photos (from the training on Sunday and from today's match):
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8114m.jpg (93.1 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8232m.jpg (88.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8233m.jpg (91.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8236m.jpg (87.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8242m.jpg (76.7 KB, 23 views)

Old 08-22-2007, 06:28 AM   #95
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute

little Marat

some quotes from the full course on Russian unquotable language please
Old 08-22-2007, 07:43 AM   #96
country flag Alien

Quote:

little Marat

some quotes from the full course on Russian unquotable language please
Haha. I don't use such expressions.

CHERNOV (RUS) / RUDNEV (RUS) defeated GERMAN (RUS) / KISLIANSKI (RUS) 6-3 6-3
KUMANTSOV (RUS) / MATSUKEVITCH (RUS) (4) defeated CHERNOV (RUS) / RUDNEV (RUS) Walkover

Old 08-22-2007, 08:35 PM   #97
country flag Smetana

Smetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Artur "Little Marat" Chernov thread!

You ask Artur. It will learn to say.

Smetana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 08:36 PM   #98
country flag Alien

I wouldn't say I'm willing to learn them.

Old 08-22-2007, 08:39 PM   #99
country flag Smetana

Smetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond reputeSmetana has a reputation beyond repute

Even, if such teacher? Then the friend needs to be asked

Smetana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 06:53 PM   #100
country flag Alien

Photos from atptour.ru

Russia F3 futures

Russia F4 futures

Last edited by Alien : 08-28-2007 at 07:35 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:26 PM   #101
country flag Alien

For the history: excerpts from Mitya Tursunov's Davis Cup Diary

Quote:
Thursday

The second practice was a disaster! Me, Korolev, Andreev, and Chernov (Team sparring partner and a player on Futures circuit) were attempting to play some doubles points but it wasn’t happening as I planned. I was yelling at my drill partner, Chernov, because he is a “new recruit” and as such is placed in my caring hands for discipline and training. He was being defensive of his granny serve, arguing that his lack of pace is offset by an incredible percentage and Andreev, along with Korolev, were target practicing. I was running around the net like a chicken with its head cut off trying to volley.

“Bogey, twelve o’ clock!” – Shouted Volkov, from the umpire’s chair like a sailor off of a mast. “Covering fire!” – I was yelling. “My guns are jammed!” – Screamed Chernov throwing in a high percentage cream-puff he calls - second serve. “Fire in the hole!!!” – howled Andreev as I dropped under the net for cover. “I’m hit, I’m hit!!!” – Cried Chernov pinned with Andreev’s return against back fence. “Get up soldier! It’s 15-40!” – I commanded from under the net. “Sniper!!!” – Screamed Volkov, but it was too late.

Second serve to Korolev was the last serve that Chernov served. Struck into thigh, he dropped like a turd. In his last moments of agony I stood by his side explaining that his second serve is too weak to serve to a forehand. And then… it was Korolev’s turn to serve.
Quote:
Saturday

I went through all the emotions like they were seasons of the year. At first I was mad, then confused, delirious, hysterical, and then complete apathy. On water breaks I was balancing my racquet and changing grips like Davydenko and towards the end of the practice Chernov was coaching me on how to volley. To those of you who think that I’m lying, - I’m not! I’m willing to swear that it’s the truth on my great-kissing talent! He was telling me to step into my volleys and not to slow down into them. To be honest, I have a feeling that after losing twice in Davis Cup doubles this year the gods felt pity on me and sent Chernov to the Russian team as a volleying messiah to teach me how to volley.

At the end of practice we went ballistic on the court. We took a box of balls and started hitting them as hard as we could at the ceiling lights, walls, garbage cans, windows and everything in sight.

Well, it all started fairly innocently… I missed yet another volley and hit the ball at Chernov. He hit it at Korolev, and the next thing you know we are going insane, screaming and launching balls. That could safely be called - the end of practice. Korolev was hitting forehands as hard as he could at the stack of water bottles on the table, then ran up, grabbed a chair and tried to stuff it into a fridge alongside the court where water is usually kept. Chernov was running around the court with his arms flapping in the air like an ostrich in heat, screaming and kicking the empty box and I was lying on the baseline laughing so hard that I got stomach cramps.

Old 09-04-2007, 07:43 PM   #102
country flag Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
Artur presented the copy of the worst Marat on court today with balls and rackets abuse and the full course on Russian unquotable language included. There was absolutely no way he could have won the match in such a mood. So he lost to Karusevich 46 26
As a matter of fact 1st round of Russia F6 in Segiev Posad was approximately the same. Artur yet again lost to Karusevich 46 26. Constancy is the key! Not really that I were happy about that but I still find it quite amusing...

Old 09-09-2007, 05:19 PM   #103
country flag Alien

A couple of photos from Sergiev Posad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-2.jpg (77.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled-3.jpg (73.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled-8.jpg (87.5 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by Alien : 09-09-2007 at 05:32 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:50 PM   #104
country flag Nadie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
A couple of photos from Sergiev Posad.

Better luck at Balashikha futures Artur

please no Karusevich again in R1
Old 09-09-2007, 08:55 PM   #105
country flag Alien

Quote:
Better luck at Balashikha futures Artur

please no Karusevich again in R1
Muahahaa. It would be the most evil joke the destiny could come with. We'll see...