In the spotlight - scarecrows - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-04-2007, 07:50 PM   #1
country flag Naranoc

Naranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default In the spotlight - scarecrows

Since no one else started this thread, I'll do it :

What's your personal philosophy on how to live life?
If you could travel to anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
What's the best age anyone could be?
Milk, dark or white chocolate?
Do peoples opinions online matter to you all that much?
Naranoc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2007, 07:54 PM   #2
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - scarecrows

Do you like big booty women?
What is your obsession with monkeys?
Why "scarecrows"?
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:15 PM   #3
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naranoc View Post
Since no one else started this thread, I'll do it :

What's your personal philosophy on how to live life?
If you could travel to anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
What's the best age anyone could be?
Milk, dark or white chocolate?
Do peoples opinions online matter to you all that much?
-Try to enjoy the good things as much as possible and try to forget the bad things as quickly as possible
-hmmm, Iceland (or New Zealand), always curious to go in these 2 places
-I've lived only 24 years so I cant give a definite answer, but out of these 20-25 look cool
-milk>dark>white
not at all, only of those that I've talked enough to know smth about me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
Do you like big booty women?
What is your obsession with monkeys?
Why "scarecrows"?
-not so big (Serena for eg. is exaggerated), but a nice round and firm booty would be fine
-it's not an obsession. I took it from another forum where we were playing with some monkey pics and I kept that here. I like them of course but not as much as people here might think
-http://youtube.com/watch?v=gvq0j1jEJsA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:15 PM   #4
country flag Eden
Team Rogerin :-)

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Since when do you watch tennis?
Which is the best tennismatch you have ever watched?
Do you follow the WTA tour as well?
What's your most treasured possession?
What things in life annoy you?
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:23 PM   #5
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Since when do you watch tennis?
Which is the best tennismatch you have ever watched?
Do you follow the WTA tour as well?
What's your most treasured possession?
What things in life annoy you?
-since 1995, i started playing 1 year later
-Federer-Philippoussis in Wimbledon final. Flawless performance
-a little, mostly because of my work as tennis commentator
-my memories
-hypocrisy, inequality and war

Quote:
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Old 04-04-2007, 08:37 PM   #6
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

What type of girls do you like?
What things that you have in life do you value the most?
Of the 5 senses, which one couldn't you bear losing?
What would paradise look like for you?

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:43 PM   #7
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute

- What is your link with Italy, given that you seem to have a preference for supporting Italian sportsmen.

- What do you think has gotten better in Albania after the end of communism, and what has gotten worse.
shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:45 PM   #8
country flag zicofirol

zicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond repute

why is albania in such bad shape, economically? they seem to be much worse off then their neigbours, why?

RON PAUL: Stop Dreaming

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Kazimierz Pulaski
zicofirol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:46 PM   #9
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
What type of girls do you like?
What things that you have in life do you value the most?
Of the 5 senses, which one couldn't you bear losing?
What would paradise look like for you?
intelligent, open-minded and that likes me back
health
sight
a nice relaxing beach with happy people around and some ambinet music in the backgound

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-04-2007, 08:53 PM   #10
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Are many people in Albania still religious (moslem)?
(Very sorry, if you don't want to you don't have to answer)
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:57 PM   #11
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
- What is your link with Italy, given that you seem to have a preference for supporting Italian sportsmen.

- What do you think has gotten better in Albania after the end of communism, and what has gotten worse.
-I've grown up watching sports on Italian TV (actually not only sports but everything) and with Italian commentators. The bastards have brainwashed me .

-well, the welfare is much better now and the education level is much higher now that people can travel more easily. Whereas the criminality is higher and also the governmental corruption aint helping further development

Quote:
Originally Posted by zicofirol View Post
why is albania in such bad shape, economically? they seem to be much worse off then their neigbours, why?
we were communist country like our neighbours but while they had political and economical relations between them we were totally isolated. For us (our leaders) everyone was an enemy. And also some bizarre decisions of the democratic governments (after 1990), like allowing the financial pyramid schemes, blocked the slow economical growth

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-04-2007, 09:01 PM   #12
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Are many people in Albania still religious (moslem)?
(Very sorry, if you don't want to you don't have to answer)
most of the people don't care much about religion but as a population division it's 60% muslims and 40% christians (catholics, orthodoxs and protestants)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-04-2007, 09:03 PM   #13
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

what kind of food you eat?
do you like Queen?
will you buy my album after i have recorded it?
loughborough or bath?
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 09:05 PM   #14
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

May I answer to some question in name of Genci? I know everything (well, almost ) of him.

www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 09:06 PM   #15
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
what kind of food you eat?
do you like Queen?
will you buy my album after i have recorded it?
loughborough or bath?
Pasta and Italian style pizza plus sushi lately
Not as much as other bands.
No, he'll download it.
(I don't know)

www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote