The poker thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2007, 11:35 AM   #61
country flag stebs

stebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The poker thread

Jamie Gold is one of my most disliked people. I mean he thinks he can play but watching him on HSP shows you the difference between luck and skill. Luck is Jamie Gold at WSOP '06, skill is everyone else taking his chips systematically on HSP. I swear I could outplay that guy.
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2007, 12:56 PM   #62
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. Gold is annoying to hell on HSP... So much talking, so much donkey play... He won 2/3 of a huge pot vs Antonius when Patrik hit his straight on the turn and Jamie called the all-in with a set, which turned into a full house 2 out of the 3 rivers they dealt.

I was so pissed at Farha on the hand KK vs AA when Sam didn't value bet the river as Jamie would have called any shove for sure... And it was clear as water that Jamie held the kings...
Old 01-11-2008, 08:22 AM   #63
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

According to this source Jay-Z just lost 500k$ playing high stakes in Vegas...

http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=2174

If that's true then he's a real tool
Old 03-30-2008, 06:58 PM   #64
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

stick to hip hop Jay Z, backstabbing SOB

u need brains for poker
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:06 PM   #65
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
I was so pissed at Farha on the hand KK vs AA when Sam didn't value bet the river as Jamie would have called any shove for sure... And it was clear as water that Jamie held the kings...
Gold was on his knees... u got the kings sammy, are u really doing to this to mee

pathetic, sammy really showed mercy dunno why though
Old 04-03-2008, 03:32 PM   #66
country flag SwiSha

anyone knows if there will be a 5th season of HSP
Old 04-03-2008, 03:37 PM   #67
♥ eve ♥

Hope so... Bring on more Gold or Laliberté
Old 04-03-2008, 03:39 PM   #68
country flag SwiSha

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
Hope so... Bring on more Gold or Laliberté
Benyamine should thank Guy for the break he gave him, that was a stupid all in call

i want more Matusow Hellmuth Sheikhan and Negreanu at the table, boy that would be one funny table
Old 04-03-2008, 03:44 PM   #69
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
Benyamine should thank Guy for the break he gave him, that was a stupid all in call

i want more Matusow Hellmuth Sheikhan and Negreanu at the table, boy that would be one funny table
My perfect 8-handed table would be:

Antonius (poker GOAT )
Farha (entertaining value)
Matusow (entertaining value)
Hellmuth (entertaining value)
Gold (fish)
Tony G (entertaining value)
Negreanu
Townsend
Old 04-03-2008, 03:48 PM   #70
country flag SwiSha

that is one entertaining table, Antonius will probably not say too much but okay i can see why u want him in there, forgot Farha he has to be at the table, nobody plays garbage hands better than him, one true gambler
for beef purposes u will need Sheikhan in there, has a funny history with Matusow and Hellmuth
Old 04-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #71
♥ eve ♥

I can't stand the Sheik arrogant brat that is average at poker... (I like him when he pisses off Hellmuth though )

Fahra is the reason a lot guys play in the Big Game... Degenerate gambler
Old 04-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #72
country flag SwiSha

i cant stand Shawn either he is a prick, but like u said pissing Hellmuth off at poker after dark was just too funny

Phil has the best and funniest reactions after losses never fails to mention that people wont let him win a pot, or how bad people are calling him with nothing just to knock him out.. and then of course i ve been playing holdem for 20 years and i am the best of the world .... by far
Old 04-03-2008, 04:00 PM   #73
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
Phil has the best and funniest reactions after losses never fails to mention that people wont let him win a pot, or how bad people are calling him with nothing just to knock him out.. and then of course i ve been playing holdem for 20 years and i am the best of the world .... by far
"I have made millions of dollars on my reading abilities"
"I can dodge bullets baby"
"I'm the best hold'em player in the world"

So many funny quotes from the Phil...
Old 04-03-2008, 04:03 PM   #74
country flag SwiSha

that with reading abilities just killed me when i saw that

also a funny reaction when Farha called a 25000 or 20000 raise with a K7 against Pocket Q and ended up winning the pot, he just couldnt believe it
Old 04-03-2008, 04:08 PM   #75
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
also a funny reaction when Farha called a 25000 or 20000 raise with a K7 against Pocket Q and ended up winning the pot, he just couldnt believe it
that was a classic indeed you gotta love Phil when he's pissed off