In the spotlight - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-04-2008, 09:15 PM   #61
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
They're all coming out of the woodwork and asking for threads now.

Brigands, the lot of 'em (That one was for you, Glenn).
Woodwork? Is that where you live, you rogue?

I've been a pro-eminent poster of MTF for some good time now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naranoc View Post
Yep, you had a spotlight thread started by Nathii, but it was moved to polls and quizzes . That's why I said we'll start one every few days instead of all in one go, because the new ones will just meet with the same fate.
Yeah, I imagined, being the self-centered person I'm thought to be, that I had been already featured.

Thanks, MTF's most intelligent poster.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2008, 09:17 PM   #62
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Woodwork? Is that where you live, you rogue?
You should be using Connery lines frm The Untouchables.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:18 PM   #63
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know I'm one of the most interesting persons from MTF, so I'll take part.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:19 PM   #64
country flag Garson007

Garson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because:

1) It's the subforum of death - no one goes there.
2) You'll hardly be in the 'spotlight' any more.
3) Your thread will get buried under Denaon's polls.
Petition to have them moved to the introduction forums... even maybe a new sub-forum in the introduction forum... Wow, yeah. Better if it stays here.
Garson007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:26 PM   #65
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
You should be using Connery lines frm The Untouchables.
Why?

I'll leave that to you, you mountebank!
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:29 PM   #66
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why?

I'll leave that to you, you mountebank!

Here endeth the lesson.

They shhhend one of yourshh to the hospital, you shhhend one of their'shh to the morgue. That'shh the Shhhhicago way.

Classics.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:49 PM   #67
country flag Eden
#Hopp Suisse

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone (who's interesting!) up for a thread?
Thanks for removing this thread idea from the dust Jenni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
doris i love yr spoolight threads
Apparently people lost interest in them though for a long time It just proves how boring the off-season is that this kind of stuff is brought back to life

Quote:
I reckon we should start a thread once every couple of days max, otherwise they'll all be moved to the polls and quizzes forum
Agreed Maybe the responsible NT moderator will be lenient towards the suggestion that these threads appear on this forum instead of the Polls & Quizzes during this time of the season.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:03 PM   #68
country flag NinaNina19

NinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I do one?
NinaNina19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:40 PM   #69
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not interesting, but I'm liable to be bored this weekend so I'll take part, if possible. It will be interesting for me to see the questions, although it's unlikely any of the answers will be interesting at all. Time will tell.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:15 AM   #70
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaNina19 View Post
Can I do one?
Yes
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:16 AM   #71
country flag NinaNina19

NinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Yes
Can I open a thread for myself or does someone else have to? There are no rules.
NinaNina19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:36 AM   #72
country flag Naranoc

Naranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
I'm not interesting, but I'm liable to be bored this weekend so I'll take part, if possible. It will be interesting for me to see the questions, although it's unlikely any of the answers will be interesting at all. Time will tell.
I'll start one for you on Friday evening then
Naranoc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:18 AM   #73
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll start one for you on Friday evening then
Says alot about my life that I'll be answering random questions on an internet forum when I guess I should be celebrating my birthday?
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:23 AM   #74
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Says alot about my life that I'll be answering random questions on an internet forum when I guess I should be celebrating my birthday?
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:04 AM   #75
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

I think they are a great idea and a lot of fun

They did get moved to the Polls forum because there were a heap of them at once and they were taking over the whole 1st page of NT and so more and more people were wanting threads... it would be quite insane if every poster on here had a thread on NT

I'm really not against the idea of them being in NT. I never was - until they took over the forum I will even not mind there being more frequent ones during the off season - I know you don't have as much to talk about in GM so it's nice to have these here

When the tennis starts up again and people are posting back in GM again I'll look at how many threads there are and how active they are and the situation and decide if they will stay here or go back to polls and quizzes.

I hope I'm being reasonable enough there.. I don't like to think that I'm some ogre mod because I moved them to polls and quizzes a while ago
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote