Zhenya's news and articles ~let's gossip on Zhenya ~ - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-22-2007, 08:27 AM   #1
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Zhenya's news and articles ~let's gossip on Zhenya ~

we have our board adn we need a gossiping thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Last edited by Mara_M : 03-22-2007 at 08:48 AM.
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2007, 06:01 PM   #2
country flag Libelle

Libelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zhenya's news and articles ~let's gossip on Zhenya ~

Miru, only you could do this thread

IOM & OLALA
Libelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:44 PM   #3
country flag L.R

L.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond repute

ok this thread is deadly dead ... but exactly what i was looking for ...

got a news for u guys ... any sensitive soul should leave right away and not read what i'm about to reveal...

grab a kleenex box ladies, Zhenya is no longer available ... he now has a gf !!
(and for those who are wondering, no that's not me ! lol )
Old 05-21-2008, 02:30 AM   #4
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

It's me!!

Not Devastating news. She won't be his for long.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:42 AM   #5
country flag L.R

L.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond repute

it seemed to me the relationship is kinda new... i can be wrong of course, but based on few details that's the way i felt...
the thing is it's kinda cute to think about jhenya sentimentaly involved, or is it just me ?! lol
anyway, she looks like a good girl, no bimbo style, and she's not russian, she obviously understands and appreciates tennis... all in all i'm glad he went for a girl like her when he could have follow marat's steps !!
Old 05-22-2008, 05:46 AM   #6
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot to ask. How do you know she was a GF? Was she just a girl sitting with his dad or did who.. do.. something to or with her to give you that idea?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 05-23-2008, 02:04 AM   #7
country flag L.R

no kissing, if that's the question !
i actually tried to be careful not to jump to conclusions, but throughout the day it seemed kind of obvious she was ! ...
i'll be on the field tomorrow, if u want me to investigate more !?
Old 05-23-2008, 03:20 AM   #8
country flag ~*BGT*~

Ask him. She might be his cousin or something. Oh wait...

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 05-23-2008, 05:57 AM   #9
country flag L.R

she's not russian !
i doubt about the cousin thing ... since we all know who is his cousin...
(ok he probably has more than just one cousin but... )

i got ur point though ... let say : when there's no kiss there's still hope !
Old 05-23-2008, 01:17 PM   #10
country flag ~*BGT*~

Exactly.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 05-24-2008, 02:55 AM   #11
country flag ~*BGT*~

I guess you couldn't talk to him today LR? He must have been pissed over his last match.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 05-25-2008, 06:42 PM   #12
country flag L.R

you're right ! ... but i did talk to him yesterday... not about his gf though !
Old 05-26-2008, 03:30 AM   #13
country flag ~*BGT*~

Well, because there is no official confirmation that he has a GF, I refuse to be believe he is unavailable.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 05-26-2008, 09:42 AM   #14
country flag L.R

i see your point !
Old 06-05-2008, 02:39 AM   #15
country flag ~*BGT*~

Zhenya has a new endorsement. I think it's funny he calls himself an organism.

Evgeny has signed a contact with Carboo4U, the German producer of performance drinks. Carboo4U joins Adidas and Prince among Evgeny's sponsors.
"I've experienced many things," - said Evgeny. - "My organism let me down many times that's why now I'm more careful while choosing my food and drinks as it plays an important role in a sportsman's life. After numerous tests that my trainers carried out, my friend Stefan and I found Carboo4U. I was amazed by this drink. Not only does Carboo4U help me in the competition but it also gives me necessary energy for daily trainings. Promotional slogans of the company are plain: Keep It Simple. Simply Energy but that's how it is. This drink helps me before, during and after trainings and matches. Carboo4U contains everything the organism needs. I know the ingredients, and I like that. For the first time in my life I feel that my powers are restored at once and I can concentrate on my game better. Patience is a very important aspect of my game now. I feel better and can work even more intensively!"

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~