Get your flags, banners and pom poms ready!!! (The Cheering Thread) - Page 32 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #466
country flag L.R

L.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Get your flags, banners and pom poms ready!!! (The Cheering Thread)

well, both make sense !
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2009, 02:40 PM   #467
country flag alex63

alex63 is on a distinguished road

he 'll play Melzer for Zagreb first round

Davai!!
alex63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #468
country flag jaana

jaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond repute

defeated Jürgen Melzer 6-4 6-0
whooo!!
Old 02-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #469
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

What a great win!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:57 AM   #470
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

He plays his 2nd round match against a Croatian qualifier. He should definitely get to the quarterfinals.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 02-04-2009, 05:07 AM   #471
country flag ~*BGT*~

Oh, he could play Cilic in the quarters!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 02-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #472
country flag ~*BGT*~

You have GOT to be kidding me? Evgeny just lost to the #255 player in the world 3-6 7-6 6-4. For goodness' sakes, he had 0-40 while the guy served for the match. Only in Croatia would this happen. Evgeny won the first set while Cilic was playing and lost the second set after Cilic had won. I bet they moved over to the other court and harassed our Little Z.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 02-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #473
country flag L.R

L.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond repute

That's just so shameful !!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 09:58 PM   #474
country flag ~*BGT*~

He was up 5-2 in the TB before losing it 7-5.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 02-23-2009, 05:21 PM   #475
country flag ~*BGT*~

He just qualified for Delray

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 02-24-2009, 09:28 PM   #476
country flag alex63

Good win today !

davai for his next match!!
Old 02-25-2009, 03:09 AM   #477
country flag ~*BGT*~

It is Robert Kendrick. He should win

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 02-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #478
country flag ~*BGT*~

He's in the quarterfinals after beating Kendrick 3-6 6-3 7-5. He was down a break in the 2nd but came back and won it. He broke at 5-5 and was down 0-30 while serving for the match. Kendrick was really attacking at 0-30 and Evgeny hit a between the legs down the line winner. It was one of those, "No no no no no no.... oh my god, YES!!!!" shots. He saved BP at 30-40 but won 3 straight points after that.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 02-25-2009, 05:22 PM   #479
country flag L.R

I screamed so loud on that between the legs one that i choked on myself !!!!

That was a really really good one !!! ... there were some nice shots in that match, and i'm glad he won, but seriously the first set was so shittious i wanted to just turn the stream off !!
I hope he's gonna play better in the next round cause he can't keep on going like that, he needs to owns up to what he is really capable of !

... that interview was nice too, i wanted to instant type it to be able to put a transcript on the blog, but he speaks as fast as a f****g gunshot !! (i do so, but no one usually tries to type what i'm sayin ! )
anyway... glad he's in the QF !
Old 02-28-2009, 08:09 PM   #480
country flag alex63

lot of winners and great win today

davai for the final !!