Get your flags, banners and pom poms ready!!! (The Cheering Thread) - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-21-2008, 09:45 PM   #196
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Get your flags, banners and pom poms ready!!! (The Cheering Thread)

Tough loss for Baby Marat. But a semifinal is a great result and all in all this was a great week. On to Munich and the BMW Open.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2008, 10:34 PM   #197
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

He's in Munich now for the BMW Open and opens up against Petzschner 1st on the 2nd court. Davai and Udachi Evgeny!!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 04-29-2008, 05:41 PM   #198
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

and he lost 64 06 ( a bagel ) 62 !
Take a good rest now hun, and get yourself prepaired for Hamburg ..... I'll bring the cam, you know what to do
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #199
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

But he has to go to Rome befiore Hamburg....... and guess who will be there to cheer him on Oh - and I'll warn him about the cam too

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:25 AM   #200

Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
But he has to go to Rome befiore Hamburg....... and guess who will be there to cheer him on Oh - and I'll warn him about the cam too
Go Rose!!! Make tons of piccies Especially when he's gonna give you a shirtchange

You can warm him for the cam, i don't care about that , it's gonna be there anyway !

I'm more scared of his daddy being the eyewitness of it though
Old 05-03-2008, 03:18 AM   #201
country flag ~*BGT*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
I'm terrified of that man.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 05-03-2008, 07:20 AM   #202
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Go Rose!!! Make tons of piccies Especially when he's gonna give you a shirtchange

You can warm him for the cam, i don't care about that , it's gonna be there anyway !

Leave his Daddy to me - I get on fine with him

from Rome

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 05-04-2008, 01:16 AM   #203
country flag ~*BGT*~

So he's actually a nice guy then?

But he's in Rome trying to qualify!! He won round one against Golubev 6-3 6-3 in 1 hour and will play Jonas Bjorkman who played almost 3 hours today. Hope the better (and more rested and younger) man wins.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Last edited by ~*BGT*~ : 05-04-2008 at 02:12 AM.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:57 PM   #204
country flag ~*BGT*~

He wins 7-6 6-2 and is in the Rome main draw. Wonder who he'll play?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 05-04-2008, 06:09 PM   #205
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

I watched the match today. It was actually a pretty hard match! Evgeny started well and went 5-1 up really quickly, but credit to the "old man" Jonas - he fought and fought and pulled the match back to 5-5 and it went to a tie-break, which was really close. Second set was slightly easier.

I sat with Daddy Korolev for a while, but it was just so hot near the court, that after a while I had to move to the back which is in the shade. I am still badly sunburnt though

He showed some really good shots today, but also seemed a bit uncomfortable, and suffering with the heat quite a bit.

Bye for now from Rome

Old 05-05-2008, 02:36 AM   #206
country flag ~*BGT*~

Were you able to talk to his father? If you see him again, please ask him about Evgeny's serve and what they are doing to fix it. It's his biggest weakness in my opinion. And although he has changed the service motion, it's still not very much stronger. He has a low 1st serve percentage and hits too many double faults. TBH, what I think he really needs is a new coach but don't tell Papa that.

Ooooh, make sure to take lots and lots of pics. Especially if he happens to be practicing with Safin or someone like that.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 05-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #207
country flag L.R

L.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond repute

He changed it twice, starting last year when he came back after long injury break... i don't know exactly why they changed it in a first place though... he used to have an extremely precise and powerful serve, Roddick style... now it's completely different and he obviously doesn't master it well, which mostly explains the "bad" results he had lately.

I say "bad" considering his potential, he's experiencing some stagnation when he should be raising up in the ranking... I hope he'll soon find a way to fix this. Starting by fixing that serve !!

btw, his dad is scary at first... but in fact really sweet if you're brave enough to face him ! lol
Old 05-05-2008, 05:26 PM   #208
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
Were you able to talk to his father? If you see him again, please ask him about Evgeny's serve and what they are doing to fix it. It's his biggest weakness in my opinion. And although he has changed the service motion, it's still not very much stronger. He has a low 1st serve percentage and hits too many double faults. TBH, what I think he really needs is a new coach but don't tell Papa that.

Ooooh, make sure to take lots and lots of pics. Especially if he happens to be practicing with Safin or someone like that.
Yes I did speak with him - but only general stuff about how hot it was, and the city of Rome - that kind of stuff. Nothing technical, as I don't think I would dare to do that I also watched the match with Soderling today - he played very well after a shaky start.......... but, no,I wasn't with Daddy this time, - I was on the other side of the court because I came a little late to the match having watched some practice sessions with Dima and Nole first. If I get a chance to ask him on another occasion, I will do my best

Old 05-05-2008, 09:39 PM   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Leave his Daddy to me - I get on fine with him

from Rome
from here to you

And can you please kidnap daddy then, please ... I mean, if you do get along nice, i don't see a problem with him having a nice tennis break next week !

Have tons of fun left how long are you going to stay??

Old 05-05-2008, 10:02 PM   #210
country flag ~*BGT*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.R View Post
He changed it twice, starting last year when he came back after long injury break... i don't know exactly why they changed it in a first place though... he used to have an extremely precise and powerful serve, Roddick style... now it's completely different and he obviously doesn't master it well, which mostly explains the "bad" results he had lately.

I say "bad" considering his potential, he's experiencing some stagnation when he should be raising up in the ranking... I hope he'll soon find a way to fix this. Starting by fixing that serve !!

btw, his dad is scary at first... but in fact really sweet if you're brave enough to face him ! lol
Hey you. Update your blog. But today the serve was great!! He had 91% first serves in at one point.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~